Web Of Deep Love Part One Chapter 82

Liam's POV

I got up and sat on the other end of the swing. All I could think was WHOA!! When did I fall in love with Selah? I am pretty sure what I feel is way different from what I felt for Danielle and Stefanie. I don't feel the lust for Selah, I mean yes I care enough for her that I would make love to her. We wouldn't have sex just because we are hot and bothered. I looked down at the ground and felt ashamed for having these thoughts run through my mind. I mean she is still technically with Louis. I would really like to knock some sense into him. What could Louis possibly be thinking doing this to Selah.

Selah's POV

Yes I knew Liam was having the same feelings as me. The question is when did we develop feelings for each other. This actually feels way different than what I felt with Louis. If I am not in love with Louis then why did it hurt so much seeing him kiss Eleanor so passionately. I sit and think on this awhile. Then I realize I must have fallen out of love with Louis sometime along the way and fell in love with Liam. I gasp. I can feel Liam looking at me. I just keep thinking. I realized then the reason it hurt seeing them together like that. I have always been afraid of rejection, and with this happening, I felt total rejection. I can feel Liam still staring at me. I look up at him. The tears have ceased. I give Liam a weak smile and a little shrug of my shoulder, "I think we need to talk, then we need to talk to Louis. Do you agree?"

Liam's POV

My heart started racing and my eyes bout popped out of my head. Was she saying what I think she was saying. She is in love with me too. I gave her a small smile. I looked down at the swing and her hand was laying really close to me. I reached and took her hand putting it up to my mouth. I kissed her fingertips, her palm and the top of her hand. I noticed a strand of hair had fallen over her face. I reached up with my other hand and put the strand behind her ear. She leans into my touch and closes her eyes. Then she opens her eyes and just stares into mine. "So, let's talk." She looks kind of worried. "I know you don't have feelings for Louis anymore, and I get the feeling that you have feelings for me. Am I right?" I smile at her and she blushes.

Selah's POV

When I turned toward Liam, I never thought he would take my hand and gently cover it with kisses. Then he put a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I leaned into his touch and it felt as natural as breathing. Then he asks me about my feelings, "You are correct on everything. I don't think I was ever truly in love with Louis. He was my first real crush and I have always hated rejection, so I was only hurt because of the rejection. I am not saying that Louis and I never cared for each other. What he and I had was special, we love each other, but we weren't in love. What I feel for you is so different. To be honest, I have been having these nightmares where I am running from someone and the first dream, Louis caught me when I was falling, but every other dream you catch me. I wondered why I kept dreaming it. Now I know. I think we should go and talk to Louis, are you ready to talk to him?"

Liam's POV

Whoa, she was having dreams about me over and over, that is really weird, but kind of makes sense. I wonder if our close friendship we have has caused us to fall in love. I am still holding her hand and I look into her eyes. We stare into each other's eyes for awhile, and I can feel us leaning into each other. All at once she looks over my shoulder and gasps really loud. I turn to look. Louis has pulled up in front of my house. I can tell he hasn't spotted us on the swing. I let go of Selah's hand, "I will leave you two alone for a few minutes, then when you are ready for me to come out to talk to him with you, ring my doorbell...is that okay?" She nods her head yes. I head into the house as Louis gets out of his car.