Miami Hotel Chapter 12

We get to the hotel, Paul turns to us, looking at me and says, "Selah, could you please make sure Louis makes it to the room okay." I nod my head yes and say, "No problem". As I help Louis out of the van, I hear Paul asking the boys to help him and the rest of security with Louis' and my luggage. Louis and I go to the front desk and get the key card to our room, then we get on the elevator that will take us to our floor. As soon as the  doors shut, Louis grabs my hand and holds it. Even though I'm blushing I realize he makes me feel so happy. The doors open and we see that our room is right across from the elevator. I get the key card out and open the door. Louis is still holding my hand he pulls me into the room and shuts the door. He turns me to where my back is against the door, and stares intently into my eyes. I get lost in them. I don't even notice him coming closer to me, finally we are nose to nose, then he leans in gently brushing his lips against mine. Then the kiss gets deeper. Fireworks explode in my head, and I can feel electricity going through my whole body. We stay lost in the kisses until we hear a banging noise on the other side of the door.

We stop kissing, realizing the boys have been knocking on the door for God only knows how long. I turn and open the door, the boys look pretty ticked. Niall says, "Do you know how long we have been banging on this door?" I blush beet red. Then Zayn says, "We have been out here for ten minutes!", I am not sure what to say. Liam looks at me and says, "Oh I get it now." I am like you get what. Harry walks into the room and looks at Louis, "You two are something else, when were you going to come up for air?" By this time I am so embarrassed, I just about run from the room, but Louis grabs my hand. All the boys including Louis start laughing. I realize the boys had just been teasing me.