Meeting At The Hospital Chapter 35

Emily's POV

I watched them will Selah into surgery and headed to the waiting room. It was full of people that cared for Louis and Selah. Aunt Rosa was here with Louis. Zayn, Harry, Liam and Danielle were sitting off to one side, you could tell everyone was really shaken up. Even Louis' mum and sisters were here. Harry came over to me, "The doctor was just here, he said that Selah would be in surgery for 14 hours. That is a long time. He told us that everything was looking good so far, she didn't have any internal bleeding anywhere, not even her brain, the doctor said that was a surprise. Louis isn't taking it well, I am really worried about him. Selah's parents will be here in 12 hours. Niall and Katelynne should be here in half an hour. How are you doing Em?" Harry was so worried he was talking faster than usual. He reached for me, I leaned against him and cried while he held me.

"Did they tell you she went into cardiac arrest in the ambulance and almost died. They had to use that electric machine with paddles to shock her heart back. All I could do was hold her hand, cry, and pray. I am just so glad she will be alright after awhile. I was so scared Harry." Harry was shocked. "The doctor didn't mention that at all, maybe because they only tell the parents. If Louis knew this he would probably have a nervous breakdown. If we don't tell him, he will be upset at us for not telling him. We need to tell him and Aunt Rosa." I went to Aunt Rosa and waited for Harry to walk over with Louis. This was going to be hard but we have to tell them, I thought.

The four of us just stood off to the side for a minute, while I gathered the courage to tell them. "Louis, Aunt Rosa, it is really hard to tell you this, but we bout lost Selah in the Ambulance on the way here," I pause giving them time to take this part in, "Selah went into cardiac arrest and...." Louis screamed, "No, they didn't tell us any of this, why?" He was crying so hard. "I think they only tell the parents, or if you were her husband they would tell you. They shocked her heart back and they said that she is in critical condition but she will be alright." I look as Harry grabs Louis and holds him. Then I realize that Aunt Rosa isn't taking this too well. I reach and hold the woman, telling her that I have been praying since the accident and felt Selah would be alright.

Everyone in the room came over, and we told them all the whole thing. There was a lot of hysterical crying. As everyone was trying to comfort each other, in walked Katelynne and Niall. Harry and I explained all that had happened. Niall is crying and grabs Louis, hugging him fiercely. I reach and hold Katelynne while we both shake from crying. After about a minute all the boys, Katelynne and I are in a group hug.