Who's The Father Results Chapter 88

One week later....

Liam's POV

Selah is still in the hospital. Everyone knows everything now, including our one night stand. The paps have been trying to get into Selah's room. Security has been tightened. Some fans have tweeted harsh remarks on Twitter, but that is to be expected. Out of what our haters say against all of us, the worst is what Zayn has to endure. I am so glad he is strong. We've all been through so much since 2010. More good than bad thankfully.

The guys are in the studio while I stay with Selah, I hate to be away from her.... She is sleeping peacefully at the moment. The door opens and in walks the doctor. I hurry and shake his hand.

"Mr. Payne, I have the paternity results. When Mr. Tomlinson gets here, I will discuss them with you all. Let me know as soon as he gets here. I will be back." The doctor shakes my hand and leaves. My heart is racing with fear and excitement. I hurry and call Louis, letting him know the news. He says he will be here soon.

I start pacing back and forth wondering how Louis, Selah and I will feel about the results. Will anyone be hurt, will we all be happy... Then I begin to let my mind wander, thinking if I will finally actually be Daddy Direction. I begin to chuckle.

In just a few minutes time everybody has shown up to hear the results. Harry and Emily took a break from their honeymoon as soon as they heard about Selah. Selah is awake and wondering what is going on. I push the nurse's button letting the doctor know that we're ready to hear the news.

I look around at everyone. Nobody is making a sound, we are all on pins and needles. In walks the doctor. He gasps when he sees the whole gang. "Would you three like to discuss this in private or...." His voice trails off as he looks from me to Selah then Louis and back to me. I look at Selah, "Are you okay with everyone being here or do you want them to wait in the lobby?" I ask her. She says she wants them all to stay. Selah, Louis and I look at the doctor and smile. We are patiently waiting.

The doctor hands the three of us the forms. "Congratulations! Mr. Payne, you are the father of triplets." The doctor says enthusiastically. Tears of happiness and relief come to my eyes. I look over at Selah, she is smiling through the tears. I reach over, hugging her and gently kissing her. We then turn to Louis to apologise for being promiscuous.

Louis quickly shakes his head then pulls Eleanor close. "I think everything is as it should be, don't you agree?"

Everyone else is so happy with the results as well. They all give us hugs and congratulate us. Smiles are on every face. I realise I have the best friends in the world even though we are part of a boyband, we are an extended family. I don't think I could be happier.