Ranting...

Okay so I've just got to rant, and it's fine if you don't read but I just need to put it out there..

I've read all different types of Percy Jackson Fanfiction- some that are amazing, others...not so much. But okay so, one type of Percabeth fanfiction that annoys me is when Percy supposedly 'cheats' on Annabeth- like can you not? Even if it's an AU, his personality should be carried over meaning he is loyal.
HIS FATAL FLAW IS LOYALTY SO DONT TRY TO TELL ME THAT HE WOULD CHEAT ON ANNABETH CHASE HIS SUPER AWESOME GIRLFRIEND- HE EVEN THOUGHT THAT SHE LOOKED LIKE A PRINCESS THE FIRST TIME THEY MET!!
It just doesn't work, Percy would NEVER cheat.

And okay another thing is how people say if Percy was a god, he would be the God of blue food or whatever- yeah that's a funny thought but we all know he would be the god of loyalty. -he never cheats on his spouse, he sets examples for strong friendships etc.
and I just had to get this off my chest.

Oh wait! Another thought has come to me!
WheN PEOPLE CALL PERCY STUPID! I MEAN SURE HE ISN'T THE BRIghtest at some academics, but he's not stupid!!! He can obviously be an idiot at times but aren't we all??

What stupid Person can fight a god and survive!? What stupid person can survive Tartarus? What stupid person can date Annabeth Chase-the daughter of the goddess of wisdom herself!?!?

Percy Jackson will always be our Seaweed Brain because he has his oblivious moments, but NEVER SERIOUSLY CALL HIM STUPID.

-End Rant-