Turning Pages

For @merna123

Bad boy (slightly punk/ player/ skater maybe) Percy Jackson= major OOC+ stereotypical. I do not mean to offend anyone with these stereotypes.

I apologise for how badly written this is. I found it difficult to make him 'Bad.'
I may have just slightly changed it a bit.... So it only hints at him being the 'Bad Boy'
Sooooorrrrryyyyy

PERCY JACKSON

That girl was there again. Sitting in the same place, just like she does every weekend. That girl with the blonde curls. The only girl that hasn't fallen for my bad boy front.

Every other girl I met or saw, flirted endlessly with me, even when they knew I was out of their limits.

Except this one. And it drives me insane.

I push my Ray Bans back up my nose and run a hand through my hair. It falls down again as soon as my hand leaves its locks. I sigh and blow at it. It still stays down, messy and annoying. But girls seems to love it.

I pull at the collar of my leather jacket and flash a smile at a group of teenage girls walking past. They giggle and wave back.

I put my hands in my pockets and walk towards the park.

I know what you're thinking, what the heck is a (stereotypical) bad boy doing in a public park? Well I'll answer you.
I'm here because that girl's here.

Because I've finally decided to confront her.

I look over at her. She's sitting on her usual park bench, one foot hanging down, the other tucked up underneath her.

She's angled slightly so her back rests half on the arm-rest and half on the back of the chair.

She's holding a book, almost protectively. Her eyes skim over the words.

Her hair is up in a messy ponytail. As she turns the page in her book, a lock of hair falls from the ponytail and in front of her face. Her hand flits up and tucks it behind her ear.

I inhale a breath.

She's wearing a big grey sweater and a pair of shorts. Her skin is a beautifully tanned.

I shake my head. Stop gawking at her Percy. You get all the girls.

I drum my fingers on my leg as I make my way to her.

She looks up briefly at me before going back to her book.

I stand a little miffed for a second.

My smile didn't work.
She didn't even look at me for more than two seconds!

Alarms go off in my mind.

I shake my head and sit down next to her, not to close because hey, I'm not that rude.

I put my arms on the back of the bench, extending them out. A bit of the girls hair brushes against my fingers.

I clear my throat, but still look away from her.

Through my peripheral vision I see her flip another page of her book.
I drum my fingers on the chair and look at her. She ignores me.