23. Chapter

Thiago's POV

Today is our last day in Barcelona. Tomorrow my wife and I will be leaving for Munich again. Even though I love playing for Bayern Munich, I miss my family every single day. 

As today is the last day I want to meet up with Rafael one last time. I really want to know how the night went after my advice and the hot kiss on the dance floor. 

I open the door to his house since nobody answered it when I knocked five minutes ago. "Hello, someone there?" Silence is everything I hear. 

But as I hear little girly giggles I run up the stairs only to see Rafael sitting on the floor playing with Julia. I still can't believe that my little brother became a father before me, but he is one hell of a father. 

I think everyone wants a father like him. He is always there for Julia and tries to give her everything she wants and I don't think this will ever change. 

"Hey, little one." But I don't even look at Rafa, but sit down to scoop Julia up in my lip which makes her giggle even more than she did before. 

"What and I don't get a greeting?" He looks like a little schoolboy again which makes me laugh, but as he begins to fake cry, Julia gets all squirmy in my arms. 

How cute she wants to cheer her daddy up. I let her loose and she makes her way to Rafa, who he lifts her up and cuddles her to his chest. 

"Do you mind going down, it's Julia's time to eat right now." I smile, see that's what I mean when I say he is the perfect father. We all go downstairs and Rafa makes some food for Julia. 

"So why I actually came here today. What went on when you left my wedding together with Rosalina?" Even though he doesn't say anything the blush creeping on his face says it all. 

"Ahhh, so you finally listened to me. I so happy." Okay, I sound like a girl now, but I don't care. My little brother finally got the girl he has liked for ages. 

"So are you together now?" This time he doesn't even look at me, just continues cooking. No, this can't be. "What's wrong?" He sighs and sits down with Julia in his lap, feeding her. 

"Well we did spend the night together and the morning after was amazing. Waking up with her in my arms was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced." 

I'm happy to see him smile like that. "So what, was she that bad?" Immediately he shakes his head. 

"No it was perfect. But after the morning when Julia started crying. Hell, even I don't know what happened. It was like nothing ever happened. But we are just so awkward around each other." 

Now I feel bad, but I know what to do. 

"You know what, give me Julia and I will finish feeding her. In the meantime you go upstairs and pack a bag with Julia's things. Today Julia and I will take care of her and you will take Rosalina out on a romantic date. And please talk about everything."

Rafinha's POV

I don't know what I want. First I want to finally take Rosalina out on that date, but I'm also afraid of her coming home because I don't know what she will say when I ask her. 

What if she doesn't feel the same for me and that's the reason why we don't talk about what happened the other night. 

But I guess the decision isn't on me, since I can hear the door opening and Rosalina entering. "Hey." She greets me and kisses my cheek. 

This gives me a little hope for what I have planned now. Still I'm hella nervous. "Do...do you wanna go out with me tonight?" "Uh, sure but what about Julia?" I smile. She said yes. Hallelujah.