33. Chapter

Rosalina's POV

He is kneeling in front. Rafinha is really kneeling in front on me on the dirty track. Never have I ever imagined him proposing to me, especially so soon. 

But like he said we, Julia him and I, already are a family so why not make it official. Only as I see his smile falter I notice that he is still waiting for an answer. 

I would always laugh at the women in books and films who forget to answer to such an important question but now here I stand and don't know what to do even though it would be so simple. 

Just answer that question!

"Lina? If this is too much just tell me, we can just forget everything I said and continue with our date normally

"Lina? If this is too much just tell me, we can just forget everything I said and continue with our date normally. Or we can drive home get Julia from my parents and cuddle while watching a movie." 

Oh my god he is so sweet. Even though this must be so embarrassing and heart breaking for him he still wants me to be fine and tries to do everything to make me happy. 

"Yes." 

I mumble under my breath. I'm not sure why I speak so quietly, but it seems Rafa hears it nonetheless. 

I can't even comprehend what's happening before Rafael jumps up takes me in his arms and swirls me around in circles. 

"I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU." I only giggle. "I love you too. But can you let me down now?" I ask between giggles and Rafa lets me down again, but continues to hug me tightly. 

"I can't believe you said yes." He mumbles in my ear. 

"Why shouldn't I? You are the perfect man every girl would love to have as her husband. You are not only cute and caring you are also the perfect father to Julia and I'm already looking forward to having more children with you. And don't let me start on those abs of yours. I think I'm melting every time I touch them." 

Now he is the one laughing while tightening his arms around my waist so that I flush against his body. 

"Well as my wife you will be able to touch them whenever you want to and just so you know I feel the same whenever I touch your body." 

I smile against his shoulder, loving how we can just turn from serious to goofy in a matter of seconds. "Does your family know of this?" 

"No, but I think my mum suspects something, since I have never actually planned a date beforehand. Also she would always swoon about the look I apparently have whenever we talk about you or when I watch you." 

"Aww, how sweet. So this is something I have wanted to ask you for a long time: Are you a mommy's boy?" Instead of answering he just hides his face in my neck. 

"I will just take this as a yes." Rafa still doesn't look at me, I guess he is embarrassed of it. 

"You know what they say? Mommy's boys are the best lovers and husbands, so I'm happy you are one."