39. Chapter

Rosalina's POV

 The doors open and there he is, standing at the other end of the aisle on the beach with the sun shining behind him

Everything is exactly the way I imagined in my best dreams

Everything is exactly the way I imagined in my best dreams. Everyone is looking at me and honestly I get more nervous with every step. Luckily I have my dad holding my arm otherwise I would have tripped already. 

Besides that I'm more than happy that Rafinha and I both decided to not wear shoes since they would become sandy anyway. 

I look back to my lovely fiancé and seeing the sparkling in his eyes makes me feel so special because I know that it's because of me and not anyone else. 

The last few days I always thought about whether he would like my dress or not but now I have finally certainty. 

Judging by his eyes he absolutely loves it. As we stand in front of him my father takes my hand and lays it in Rafa's. 

"Take care of my baby for me." "Certainly will do, sir." Rafinha has a big smile on his face and I don't think this will change any time soon. 

We turn around to look at the priest and he intertwines his fingers with mine and leans down to say something. "You look absolutely stunning. I love you." 

After that our sole attention lays with the priest and what he has to say, even though I must say that his looks were quite distracting. 

"We came here today to tie the bond between these two young people. Rafinha and Rosalina have already gone through a hard time and cared for their daughter Julia like real parents already. Now after months of being together they decided to also tie the bond in the name of god. They decided to stay together for the rest of their lives and care for each other. Rafael would you please repeat my words." 

I look at him expectantly and wait for the official vows. Just a few more words and we will finally be husband and wife.

"In the Name of God,

I, Rafael, take you, Rosalina, to be my wife,

To have and to hold

From this day forward,