37. Chapter

Rafinha's POV

„Are you ready yet?" I call up the stairs to see where Rosalina is. Tomorrow is the big day and I can't be more excited. For me it's unbelievable to think that in just a few hours Rosalina will be my wife and I will be a married man. 

I didn't want a bachelor party and neither did Rosalina, so we both decided to have dinner with our families. 

And this brings me to the down side of this idea. Lina's parents still haven't talked to her and I notice that she gets sadder the nearer the wedding date comes. 

What Rosalina doesn't know is, that I have sent them an invitation to today's dinner, but I didn't get an answer so I can only hope that they won't miss their daughters great day. "Coming!" 

She comes down the stairs with a big smile on her face. My fiancée looks absolutely astonishing. She is wearing a light blue dress with the diamond earrings I once bought her.

"Can I go like this?" She looks unsure, but I can't get out a word

"Can I go like this?" She looks unsure, but I can't get out a word. "Wow. Lina you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Sure you can, but I will have to hold you to my side the whole time, otherwise someone might steal you from me." 

I hug her tightly and she smiles up at me. I love it when she isn't wearing heels since she is just so short and I feel like I can really protect her. "Where is Julia?" 

Since I was much faster when getting ready, I chose the dress for Julia today and I know very well that Rosalina actually doesn't trust me with this and now she wants to see what our little baby is wearing. 

"She is in the living room playing. And please you didn't ever say anything about what I'm wearing, I do have a good style, so please don't worry about my little princess." "Okay." 

She leans up to give me a little kiss. "But I want her to match with us, so let me see her." 

It's true Rosalina and I are both wearing light blue, while she is wearing her dress, I chose a shirt in the same colour. 

As she goes to the living room, I follow her like a lost puppy. "You know, I'm not dumb either." Rosalina just laughs, but stops when she sees Julia playing on the floor. 

"My, you look so sweet and beautiful." I also chose a blue dress for my little princess and tied her hair back with a blue hairband with a flower on it.