Dr. Anderson.

Two Months Later.

Today marks ninety, or three months of my pregnancy. Peeta has arranged a baby appointment at the new district twelve hospital. My mother works there.

We've come out of hiding. Peeta no longer makes me use the underground tunnels, we can use the streets. Cressida and Gale just announced their pregnancy. I'm so happy for them, I'm glad they found their peace. I'm getting there, Peeta's helping a lot. The pregnancy symptoms aren't helping, it makes it hard to do things.

I'm starting to show, my clothes that where once loose now all fit tight around my stomach. "You almost ready?" I hear Peeta call from downstairs.

"Coming!" I reply putting on my father's leather jacket. I rush downstairs with my boots in my hands and sit down at the table. I reach down and my hands don't reach my feet. "Peeta, help?" I ask with a blush drawn on my face.

"Of course, beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you gorgeous." I joke running my fingers through his hair as he bends down to tie my boots on. "Thank you handsome." I say bending to kiss his head. He ties my shoes and stands holding out a hand to me to help me up. I thank him with a long, sweet kiss.

"You ready to see our baby?" He asks holding me with his strong arms.

"Yes." I whisper kissing him again, we away side to side and out feet come off the ground at the same time. We continue to rock until Buttercup cries from the corner.

"Come on yah big baby, let's get you fed." I smile scooping him into my arms in a swift motion. I walk downstairs and give him some pork and deer meat trimmings. When I'm done Peeta is waiting at the door.

"Come on." He smiles. I nod and take his hand in mine. He looks down at me and smiles as we walk through town. People still continue to stare, he says as long as I'm alive I'll always be stared at. I hate being stared at when I'm alone, because people are crazy and they could try and hurt me. But with him by my side, everything's okay.

I nod to a one armed elderly woman selling wine in the hob. "Let's buy some on the way home." He suggests as we walk by.

"I can't drink, pregnant remember?" I smile putting his hand on my stomach.

"Oh." Is all he answers. We walk into the newly built hospital. We walk in and the place is dead, no one is getting hurt anymore.

"Hello guys, how can I help you?" A happy woman asks from the reception desk.

"Uh yes, we have an appointment with Dr. Anderson today at five." Peeta explains.

"Katniss and Peeta?" She asks. We nod and she smiles again. "Third door on your left."

"Thank you." We say quietly in unison. The room is empty except for the equipment. I feel Peeta hand tense up and I turn placing my hands on his cheeks.

This happens every time we enter a hospital room. flashbacks. "It's not real." I coo. "Your okay, your here in district twelve with me. We are going to see out baby today." His pupils dilate and turn back to his sky blue color. "There you are sweetie, your safe. Okay?" I coo.

"Okay." He hugs me. The door cracks open and we break away.

"Can I come in?" A woman's voice asks.

"Yes." I speak for us both and sit him down in a chair next to the bed. I stand on my tip-toes and sit on the bed.

"Hi guys, I'm Dr. Anderson and I'll be helping you throughout your pregnancy journey." She says calmly. "It's okay to be nervous." She says as she touches my extremely tense hand. "Everyone has to be scared of something."

"I'm not scared." I say confidently.

"I'd hope not girl on fire." She smiles. "Let's get started shall we?" She suggests.  I nod and she rolls up my shirt. She takes a tube of gel and positions it over my stomach. "As you know from before, this will be cold." Peeta takes my hand and watches my whole body clench as I feel the gel on my stomach.

She takes a remote sensor and rubs it over my stomach as we watch the screen. When she finally sees something she nods and presses a button on her computer. "There's your baby." She smiles.

I feel a few tears roll down my cheeks. But when I see Peeta, he's crying harder then I've ever seen him cry. She smiles at him and freezes the screen. "I'll leave you two alone."

She leaves and I hold his hand. "That's our baby, real or not real?" He manages to choke out.

"Real." I sigh remembering the first time we played this game. It was one night during the victory tour when he told me he couldn't remember what was real or fake anymore.

"I can't believe it." He whispers.

"Believe what?" I ask.

"You. You said you never wanted kids. But here you are, survived two hunger games. A rebellion, being shot countless times."

"You survived two hunger games, got kidnapped by a gang, lost your leg, survived a war, ended up with the girl you've loved since you were five." I smile at him.

"We won the games." He beams a smile back at me. He leans forward pressing my lips to his softly. "I love you Katniss."

"I love you Peeta."

There's a soft knock on the door and it's Dr. Anderson. "All set?"

"Yeah." He nods before sitting back down. She wipes the gel off my stomach and helps me sit up.

"The appointments are on us." She tells me and I nod. I've stopped fighting it when people give me free things, I'm told it will happen my entire life.

"Thank you." I answer and we leave the room. Peeta grips my hand still smiling like an idiot. "Look at your little smile." I tease poking his face.

"Thank you mockingjay." A man with half of his left arm nods as we pass him. I shiver and walk faster, I hate people thanking me.

We reach the house and it's dinner time. I sit on the couch as Peeta starts to make dinner for us.

It's four in the morning when the phone rings. Peeta comes back into the room, his face pale and his cheeks hallow.

"What?" I ask.

"That was the Capitol." Words that make me sit up straight. "They need us there tomorrow."

"For what?" I gasp.

"The last Hunger Games ever."