03

"Thank you, Sir." I say quickly before running out of the room.

I run out of his room and through the halls. and before I know it I'm in front of my room. I scramble for the key and my shaky hands unlock the door. I curse under my breath as I slam the door behind me.

What. The. Fuck.

I squeeze my legs together to relive the feeling between them. Was I really aroused by being spanked? It can't be.

I hear the bell ring, I drop my thoughts so I wouldn't miss first period. I grab my schedule and my school bag. I rub my bottom, feeling how sore it is. I silently vow to not get in anymore trouble. This confusion is worse than the actual spanking.

I rush out of room checking my schedule briefly. I have English, thank god. I check to see the teacher and my heart drops. What? I have Mr. Howell? I check and see that he teaches Health and English. How diverse?

I hesitantly enter the classroom and see the familiar directions written on the board. The words I saw less than ten minutes before.

Sit down quietly.

I quickly rush to the back of the room and try to make myself seem less noticeable.

"Hey, are you okay?" I look up and recognize the girl from the cafeteria. She is the one who sat at the lonely table with me. She takes a seat next to me, and looks at me with concern. I feel my cheeks burn because she knows what had just happened to me.

"I'm fine." I mutter, looking around the room. Where is he?

"I'm Maci, what's your name?" She asks me. Her blonde hair is done in waves and her appearance is clear from makeup. I notice no one is wearing makeup except me.

"Omera." I nod towards her and she opens her mouth to ask another thing but the door slams. Mr. Howell enters in a serious manner, and the minute he puts his books down the late bell rings.

"Is he really strict?" I ask Maci and she nods.

"I'll tell you later. Don't wanna get caught." She mutters. I nod and he looks around the room, as if he wants to find something specific. His eyes land on me and he smirks as he sees me shuffle uneasily.

That motherfucker is probably really proud of himself.

"In my class, as you have heard, there is assigned seating. For today, I will allow everyone to stay where they are seated but if I catch you talking you must stay behind." He warns, everyone says a loud "Yes Sir." And I quickly stumble to follow them. Wow, he doesn't even decide to introduce himself. If I had not been told his name earlier I would be confused.

"There are a few rules that everyone must follow. If you break these rules you are in a serious amount of trouble. All of you are seniors, so I expect no trouble this year." He states. He turns to the board and erases the words on it. He picks up the erasable marker and begins writing.

"The first rule is no talking when I am speaking, this includes calling out. My second rule is to make it to class on time, if you are late or if skip class this results in serious consequences. The third rule is to not get out of your seat without permission." He writes each rule down as he says it. I watch him intently wondering how he could write with his left hand, it seems pretty difficult. He turns to us and looks at me with a devilish smile. "And if any of you don't address me properly, I'll be sure to make your punishment unbearable. All of you should know the rules by now."

I blush and look at my lap.

"Now everyone take out a spiral notebook and answer the questions on the board." He orders, and I scramble to my bag. I take out my red spiral notebook and open to the first page. I look up to questions pulled up on the smart board.

"What is your favorite story? Analyze the symbolism and give a brief description of the book."

I sigh as I read it and quickly answer it with a bullshit response. I look at the rest of the questions and groan internally. I won't do them, it's not like he'll see anyways. I begin to doodle flowers in the margin, remembering the drawings I saw in Mr. Howell's notebook.

"Ok class, please stop writing and close your book. Pass your notebooks forward, I will read over your responses." I begin to panic as everyone passes their books forward. I hesitantly give my book to the girl in front of me.

I start to pity myself because I might get spanked again. I have to squeeze my legs again because my insides heat up at the the thought. I imagine Mr. Howell tying me up and before it goes any further I slap myself internally.

He's a teacher, I can't think of him like this.

--

The bell rang and I grab my bag and get ready to sprint out of this damned classroom.

"Omera, no running is allowed." Maci warns me. I look at her and nod with look of relief.

"What do you have next?" I ask her and she doesn't look at her schedule.

"Music." She says and I grab my own schedule.

"Me too. Let's go together, hopefully I don't get you in trouble." I say as we walk together.

"Have a nice day, Mr. Howell." Maci smiles at him. Oh damn, she's so smart for trying to get on his good side

"Have a nice day as well." He tells her and I hang my head and avoid eye contact. Maci hits my arm.

"B-Bye Sir." I stutter looking at him with wide eyes. He chuckles before smirking at me.

"Goodbye Omera." He licks his lips as his eyes flicker to my legs. He turns his eyes to his watch and I begin to question if he was even looking at me. "You guys should go to your other class before the late bell." He says and Maci snaps out of her smiling state. She grabs my arm and yanks me outside. We rush to our next class, and make it just in time.

"Mr. Howell pretty cute, huh?" Maci asks with a dreamy look on her face. I don't know why that statement makes me jealous.

_____________________