29

It kind of breaks my heart when he said it but I knew it was my own fault.

Sure, sëx is fine with me, and I'm glad that he decided to stop pushing me away but I still wasn't satisfied. Deep down, I wanted him to say that he wants me in the way I want him. Of course, I can't be mad at him for not doing that because it's my fault.

The next day, I woke up with a feeling of mixed emotions. I left the cabin last night after Mr. Howell told me what our relationship is, mainly because Mrs. Wickenburg would return soon after.

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't sort out what I feel, I couldn't do anything.

"Come on sleepy head." Tia pokes at me after she got out of the shower. She's only in a towel, bouncing over to the mirror and brushing her hair.

"What time is it?" I groan, I only had a maximum of four hours of sleep, it seems enough to me but the fact that I stayed up for hours worrying just made me more grumpy.

"It's six. You have an hour to get ready." Tia informs me. I really need a shower, so I decide to crawl out of bed.

Once I'm in the shower I start to imagine scenarios where Mr. Howell would confess he likes me too much to just want sëx. Of course, the scenarios just make me pout. That did lead up to me dreaming up actually being that intimate with him, I anticipate the moment.

--

"It was very cold, actually. I heard a crunching sound, Ms. Rogers was horrified." Maci exclaims as I steal her hash browns. She's too distracted by her story of the night hike to even notice I was systematically emptying her plate.

"It was fun. Too bad you weren't there." Tia says while patting me on the shoulder. The action is full of pity and shade.

I was too busy sucking Mr. Howell's dïck. You know the guy you love? I almost let it slip but I keep my lips sealed. I can't wait until the day I spill the words from my mouth and see her conceited attitude crumble. However, for now, I just smile.

"Oh my god, Mr. Howell looks so good." Tia gushes as she looks over at him. I don't want to look, I know I'd just remember that I've had his dïck in my mouth. Why was that bothering me? It's not like it's the first time.

"But what about the story I was telling?" Maci pouts as she says it. Tia only motions for her to be quiet.

I roll my eyes, not even I'm that obsessed. "Maci, continue the story. I want to know what happens."

"Really?" Her eyes light up as she hears me. However, she is cut off when a pair of hands are set on our table.

"Hey, Mr. Howell." Tia cheers with excitement. As if Mr. Howell is here for her, and honestly I wish he was. I'm too nervous to even look up at him.

"Good morning girls." He greets us.

"Good morning, Sir. You look very well rested." Maci compliments. I peer up at him to see what they're talking about.

Damn, he does look good. Since we've settled into camp, uniforms didn't need to be worn. He sure as hell looks good in casual wear, even if he is wearing all black.

"Thank you, Ms. Brooks." He nods towards Maci. I admire how much more alive and happier he is. "Omera?"

"Huh?" I question.

"I need to take you to Mrs. Wickenburg's office." He smiles at me with a look of adoration. My heart skips a beat, maybe this isn't so bad, if he looks at me like that, I might be okay with this all.

"Oh, okay." I grab the coffee I took when the teachers weren't looking. Coffee was only for the teachers, which I didn't understand.

Mr. Howell looks at my coffee and smiles. "Getting into more trouble?"

"Of course." I smile fondly at him as we begin walking out.

"Why is she all over him?" Tia says to Maci in rage as we walk away. I look back, stick my tongue out at Maci and she giggles.

Once we exit the dining hall, Mr. Howell grabs my hand and lifts it up. He plants his lips firmly on them. I feel butterflies in my stomach and my ears heat up.

I pull my hand away quickly. "Someone could see us, genius."

"Who cares?" He shrugs.

"The law enforcements probably." I respond. He ignores my comment, too distracted by me.

"Why don't we just go to my cabin?" He suggests, placing a kiss on my jaw once he's sure no one is looking.

I roll my eyes but can't help a smile. "No, we have to see Mrs. Wickenburg." I push him off me playfully. We approach the hill to get to the main building.

"Okay, let's see what she wants."

--

A/N:

How would guys deal with a guy who you just have sex with? Especially if you wanted more. xx.

Happy Super Tuesday! (Is that how you phrase it?)

49% edited.