59

CHAPTER 59
OMERA W.

Well, I'm not that proud of myself right now, I don't think I can even explain myself properly because honestly I really am stupid for this.

Maci: I thought you said that the guy was bad??

Omera: yeah but if you're there it's not that bad. Tell your mom you're staying the weekend.

Not only am I going to that stupid party but I'm taking Maci with me. She had left Gwen Allen's as well when her mom found out about her phone being taken away without reason. If only she had known about the other things that went on.

Maci: Ok but she wants to talk to you and give you cookies

Oh god, after all these things I've heard about Maci's mom I'm not so sure of what to expect. I've already deemed her a crazy woman, so this might be interesting.

It will be even more interesting since my brother is with me because I don't want to drive.  I know how to drive but honestly I don't know how to get to Maci's or use a GPS, so I had forced my brother to drive me there.

"Listen, Dad told me to tell you this because Mom is too busy to do it." My brother reluctantly breaks the silence. I peer up from my phone at him with a confused look.

"It's probably stupid then." I question him as I look back down at my phone.

"Get off your phone and listen to me." Alex states as he takes a turn. I let out a big sigh and I shut off my phone.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask him with a bored look. What could he possibly be ordered to tell me? I'm going to another boarding school? To grandma's? I immediately formulate a plan to run away, but it would be hard since I've lost all my friends at school due to the rumors Tia had to spread. I could probably stay at Maci's house.

"Honestly, I know a bit more about you than our parents. So, this is pretty useless but, Dad wanted me to give you the talk." He rolls his eyes, I can't help but do the same thing.

"I'm eighteen, obviously I know what sex is. I told you it was stupid." I go back to my phone but my brother only talks some more.

He clears his throat. "Technically, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but it's something you should know."

"What now?" I ask in annoyance.

"If Mom ever finds about those rumors, she's going get to the bottom of it really quick." Alex states with a nod. My mother is one of the best lawyers in the country, she could send her people to find out about the rumors. That will eventually lead them to Tia, and everyone in their senses know that Tia will spill the details quickly just to get back at me. If that all leads to Dan, he and I are as good as dead.

"Alex, you have to make sure she never finds out." I beg him quickly.

"No, it's a good idea to tell her. We can find out who's spreading this garbage about you. I didn't want to tell her without your permission." He explains to me as we approach the street where Maci lives.

"You're just going to complicate things, the rumors have stopped." I try explaining to him, I'd rather apologize to Tia than tell my brother that the rumors are true. I don't want my brother knowing about all that stuff, he probably still thinks I'm a virgin.

"Don't you want to find out who's spreading this stuff? Mom could get them in trouble." He argues back in an attempt to convince me.

"I'll look so weak for crying to my mother about some lame rumor. Just leave it as it is, Alex." I say with hostility, as if he said something wrong. Hopefully, my tone alone would convince him to keep his mouth shut.

He sighs. "You can't just been seen as someone to be messed with."

"Then let me get my revenge myself, Alex. If you talk, then so will I." I threaten him. He looks a bit confused as we pull up to Maci's house.

"And what does that mean?" He questions me.

"It means if Mom finds out about the rumors, then she'll also find out about the drugs you've been doing." I say with a harsh look, he sighs as he looks at me.

"Stop sighing, your breath stinks. Just keep your mouth shut." I warn him before I hop out of the car.

"Well, you're a real bitch my dear sister. See you in two days." He calls out after me. I turn back to him in confusion but that's when he speeds off.

"Alex." I call after him but it's too late for me, he turns the corner out of the block. What a little jerk.

"Omera, you've made it." Maci cheers as soon as she opens her front door, she's all dressed up and she's even put on makeup. It's strange seeing her out of uniform and in a dress.

Before I could explain myself, she hugs me tightly. "I missed you, Omera."

"I missed you too." I struggle to speak because she's hugging me a bit too tight. She releases me and looks behind me.

"Why did your brother leave?" She questions.

"That fucker ditched me so I guess we can't go to that party." I explain to her, she doesn't frown or seem sad at all. Instead, she smiles brightly.

"Really? You can stay over for the weekend, isn't that great?" She cheers.

"It's better than that lame party. Let's go inside." I shrug, she grabs my hand and leads me inside to meet her crazy mother.

How charming.

_____

A/N:

78.6754% edited

Questions about the previous chapter?

I don't have much to say actually. Besides thank you for all the kind messages I get. And those few death threats too.

Next update is tomorrow night!

-Chloe