70

CHAPTER 70
OMERA W.

Well, all I have to say is thank god for plan B, I think that solved the little situation we had. I didn't want to end up like Euri with my own little Tree running around, I'm only eighteen after all. I've got things to do, people to ruin, and most importantly I still need to hand in my English homework.

It was also a bit awkward to see Phil when I was reading about the Plan B, he sort of greeted but began stumbling away from me at the same time. It looked a bit comical at the time but now as I think back to it, it was the most embarrassing thing to happen.

After that, I decided to just stay in Dan's room and spend all my time sniffing the scent out of his sheets, as creepy as it sounds.  He didn't seem to mind though, just occasionally make me eat with him outside of his room.

"Can't I just eat in your room?" I plead with him as I carry my bowl of noodles with me.

"Why would you want to do that? We can watch a movie while we eat." He points out as if it is the greatest plan ever. I don't know why Dan is so clueless when it comes to Phil, but so attentive when it's aimed to me, I didn't even know him as long as he has known Phil.

"Yeah, but Phil doesn't seem that comfortable with looking me in the eyes." I try explaining but, of course, he is clueless to everyone that goes on.

"Why not?" He shrugs.

"Maybe because he saw me with Plan B the day after I got here." I whisper as he begins walking to the living room, and this is the exact moment Phil decides to come out of his room.

"Good evening." I greet him with a bit of sarcasm.

"Yes, it is evening, maybe a bit later actually. I mean...good evening to you too." He stutters, I try catching his eye but he looks anywhere but me. Dan isn't anywhere to be seen, he must have walked to the living room already.

"Yeah, thanks. Would you like some noodles?" I question him, holding up the ramen Dan and I made. Phil curiously peers in my bowl and shakes his head.

"I'm good, thanks." He declined my offer as he tries to brush past me to leave, however I block his way.

"Why not watch a movie with us?" I try to fix the obvious tension but he only scratches his head awkwardly.

"No, you both can have your time together. I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." He declines me again.

"I insist." I attempt to catch his eye again but he looks around some more.

"No, thank you." He ends our conversation with a small smile of thanks as he walks past me.

I sigh. "I know it's awkward but it shouldn't be this bad."

"I...uh...I'll see you another time, sorry." He apologized, and with that he walks away. I groan as I walk to the living room where Dan sets up the movie he so eagerly wants to see.

"Oh Omera, what movie do you want to see?" He questions me, but it's obvious anything I say won't matter.

"Oh I don't know, what about 'My Boyfriend's Roommate Won't Look Me In the Eyes And it's so Painfully Awkward', I really relate to it." I sarcastically state as I set my bowl down with a bit of frustration.

"I haven't heard of it, sounds pretty delusional." He responds back with a little smile. 

"Thanks. Anyways, you said that you had something to tell me?" I point out.

"I never said that." He declines with ease as he focuses on the television.

"Well, your face says it loud and clear." I argue as I nudge him slightly to gain his attention.