30

"Okay, let's see what she wants."

"Both of you sit." Mrs. Wickenburg orders, and I furrow my eyebrows. Why does she seem mad? We don't question it, only sit down in the plush seats in front of her desk.

"I have come to a decision, and it has been on my mind for a few days now. After weighing the pros and cons it seems fair enough. Ms. Williams, you are a very bad example of a student. You disobey teachers, the rules, and act rude. This is not acceptable at all." She crosses her arms across her chest as she studies me. "I thought back to the first week of school, you were a perfect student and somehow you lost that. But right now...you are acting perfect. You are sitting up straight and not interrupting. I found a connection." She explains in a slow voice, she looks at us both with a smile.

I don't see a connection. I was just shy in the beginning and right now I'm worried about the whole relationship with Mr. Howell. Did this have to do with him?

"What is the connection? I can't seem to find one, ma'am." I ask her, I look at Mr. Howell and see him holding back a smile. Does he know what she's talking about?

"Well, it's plain and simple. Look at this record." She says grabbing a file from the desk right by her. She opens it up and hands me a single piece of paper.

My face flushed when I realize it is a record of my spankings. The date, reasons, amount, everything. They record this? It's all filled in in Mr. Howell handwriting.

"Your good behavior resulted after your spankings and it set you straight. So, in order to keep you in line, Mr. Howell will have to spank you at least once a week until your behavior improves."

There's no way in hell that will happen.

Before I could protest she nods and hands Mr. Howell a file before shooing us out. I couldn't even open my mouth to disagree with her.

"Looks like it's just you, me, and this file." Mr. Howell smirks as he holds up the file. He's finding a lot happiness in this, and I consider the possibility of the fetish. I should ask, maybe it's best if I do.

"Do you want to spank me?" I ask him with crossed arms.

He shakes his head. "Not that. This-" he holds up the file. "Says that I can have you in my cabin whenever I want."

It clicked and my heart stopped racing. "Does now seem fit?" I ask in a low voice.

"Now seems perfect."

--

We enter the teacher's cabin breathless, we don't check the perimeter, we just rush to his room quickly. He shuts the door, locking it quickly, before he connects our lips.

We don't talk, our clothes just come off, and we're in the bed. I don't like the lack of conversation but choose to ignore it. He spreads my legs, moving his fingers to enter me. I sigh in pleasure, he seems an expert at this.

"Faster..." I whisper quietly to him, he obeys curling his fingers a bit causing me to sink my nails into his shoulders.

"Don't want you to come now, do we?" He says in a low voice as his fingers leave me. He reaches over to his pants on the floor.

"It seems you've prepared for this." I point out, why else would he have a loose condom packet in the pocket of his pants?

"Of course, darling." He smiles as he rips it open and slides it on. He only connects our lips in a quick peck.

"Ready?" He asks, positioning himself before looking me in the eyes. The eye contact made my heart swell for some reason.

"Yes." I nod and when he looks away from me, if only makes me sigh. He enters me swiftly, I grab his face and turn his head towards me as he slowly rocks into me.

"Baby, you feel so good." He closes his eyes, I forget my worries as he immediately hits the right spot. He is a health teacher, he teaches Sex Ed, does this help him at all? I don't care.

He connects his lips to my neck and begin to kiss and suck, the fact that a hickey would expose the fact I'm having sëx is forgotten. Well at a least I have makeup to cover it up.

"Harder..." I say, but I soon regret it when he actually listens. What? Every time I have sëx they don't care about the things I say. Even though he's practically ripping me apart, I'm still a little happy.

Soon, it's over and he rolls off me. I furrow my eyebrows, sure it felt good but it didn't feel special. It seemed rushed, and it made this whole only sex thing seem like a bad idea.

"Dan." I use his name this time, I don't think I need to address him Mr. Howell anymore.

"Yes?"

"I don't like this, I don't want just sex." I shake my head as I look at him.

"You said you didn't care." He points out in confusion.

"I wanted this to be special. I want to look at you, I wanted you talk and you didn't do any of those. I want a relationship." I try explaining to him, he only hugs me into him.

"I can do those things without it being a relationship." He argues back.

"But I want it to be a relationship." I push him away from me. What's wrong with a relationship? I sit up and brush the hair out of my face.

He follows behind. "Why are you angry? You said you were okay with this."

"I was. But I don't like it, I just wanted to be with you but this isn't the right way." I semi-yell as I clench my fists.

"How is this 'not the right way'?"He asks with confusion.

"It's makes me feel cheap." I admit, I didn't want to say that out loud but that's how it felt.

"Cheap? That doesn't make sense. I'm not using you." He says with anger. He was no longer calm, he as frustrated as I was.

"I know, but that's how it feel." I snap.

"I thought it was good." He mutters under his breath as he lays down.

"It was good. Just this feeling of not having you is what makes me like this. I want a relationship." I explain in a much calmer voice, I take his hand in mine and rub my thumb across it.

"I don't know, let me think about it."

--

A/N:

37.77 % edited

Sorry for the late update, I was having some problems in irl. Some men are assholes and clearly dumb af.

However, instead of talking about things that are clearly irrelevant, let's say some important things.

Updates will be every three days instead of everyday/every other day. I'm not constant.

I love your comments, they always make me smile even if you call me trash. (Don't do that, I'm very fragile and I will fight you.)

Love you!