53

((A/N: Guys it will be explained who was knocking, read the chapter. I spilt this book into two parts, this isn't applied to the story. It's like opening the second book, or watching the next episode. ))

PART TWO (of the book)
CHAPTER 53

He watches me carefully from the front door alongside Mrs. Wickenburg. My dad takes my suitcase to the car as I hold the papers that say that I won't be attending Gwen Allen's Boarding School anymore.

"You were a great student. Just remember the papers you both signed in my office." Mrs. Wickenburg states with a smirk on her face.

Yes, the papers that forced me to keep my mouth shut about whatever went on in this school, all for the dumbass that stood next to her.

Mr. Dan Howell.

He stares at me with guilt but doesn't say anything about how he broke my heart last week. I don't expect him to, nor do I expect him to say goodbye.

"It was nice knowing you, Mrs. Wickenburg." I try to keep the conversation to a minimum, especially since she knows everything that went on between Dan and I. I begin to walk away but I guess I was foolish for thinking I'd get away that easy.

"Are you not going to say goodbye to your little boyfriend?" She calls out to me.

"I have nothing to say to him." I explain to her, I do think I am being a little dramatic but I have every right to turn this into a drama.

"It may be the last time you two see each other." She tries convincing me. Well, I can't say it didn't work.

I turn around. "Goodbye, Mr. Howell."

He stares at me, and opens his mouth to say something back but he's speechless. I want him to say something, anything at all so I could remember him by those words. He closes his mouth and looks down.

Wow, that hurt.

I take his appearance in for a minute. This is the last time I'll see him. His light brown hair, his pale skin, and his light pink lips. everything about him was light, except his dark choice of clothing.

I sigh and begin to walk toward my dad's car. I pass the soccer field and feel saddened by the fact this is the last moment on campus, but to be honest, fuck this school.

I stayed here for almost three months, and I only made one friend. Plus, the whole school hates me. Maci and Dan are the only people who actually like me. Well, Dan no longer does.

--

"I don't think I can live like this anymore. This has been the hardest few months I've ever had at Gwen Allen's. I tried solving the problems, and they all lead to you."

I stare out the window, that idiot's words echo in my mind. My dad tried making small talk with me but I just ignored him. I unlock my phone and only see Dan's contact information. I changed his name to "Mr. Fuckboy." I couldn't bring myself to delete his number, so changing his name was good enough.

"Don't try to change my mind, you're the cause of everything. You're the reason I'm going have to quit a job I worked so hard to get. You're the reason I can't think straight anymore. I should have never met you."

He was fuming that night, I don't know what happened before he came to my room but no matter what, nothing would make me forget how much that hurt. He had told me Mrs. Wickenburg knew about us, and had threatened him to make me stay. He took all his anger out at me, which was uncalled for. However, I didn't just sit there and take it, I yelled back.