07

"Come in." He says, opening the door wide for me.

I take a seat in my desk, I think it's established that this was now my spot. Mr. Howell might as well brand my name on it. I set my bag down on the ground beside me and make sure to put my key in my shirt pocket this time.

"Omera, you have heard of our three strike rule. I was hoping that after your first punishment you would try to stay out of trouble. However, you've made more trouble in two days than some students have in three years." He says, I look up at him with wide eyes. It is probably some type of exaggeration but I couldn't help but deny that it's true.

"You're quite a bad girl." I clench my legs together at his wording.

Was he intentionally teasing me or something? It seems that way to me and its getting a bit annoying how he could control me with a few words. Why don't I just do the same?

"I'm such a bad girl, I'm sorry." I say in a sad tone follows by a sigh. "I've never been so naughty in my life, I feel bad troubling you, Sir." I look back at him to see him bite his lip, the motion is enough for me to want to kiss him again.

"At least you understand your actions are wrong. Why did you skip my class yesterday, Omera?" He questions, he looks a bit caught off guard and he stumbles to keep the conversation serious. Not a game of arousal like I'm trying to make it.

I pout a bit. "Well I was looking for my room key and I couldn't find it. I couldn't come to your class without my materials."

"If you explained the situation to me I would have understood, Omera." He speaks softly as he searches my face. He looks at me in confusion as he sees my confident smirk. What the fuck has gotten into me? Why am I no longer nervous?

"Oh Sir, how was I supposed to know? I thought you'd bend me over your table again." I say and he looks at me again. It seems he understands what I'm doing, but it's not like he can call me out on it.

It's fun to see him unnerved. Is this what he feels when I'm sitting on this desk in a pool of my own sweat? It's feels wonderful.

"It seemed like you enjoyed it." He spoke and with those words he knocks the wind out of me, and my confidence disappears. I appear discombobulated for a second as he smirks in victory.

"W-What?" I ask him.

"It seems you're not sure." He says as of it's a fact. I want to deny it but the fact that I was aroused when it happened kept me quiet. "You think I haven't noticed?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say in an angry tone as I get up from my seat and grab my bag. I try to exit the room so Mr. Howell wouldn't see my rosy cheeks.

He grabs my arm. "You can't leave yet, babygirl." He says in a dark tone, I turn to him and I couldn't help letting his words drive me crazy.

"I'm not confused." I say referring to his statement earlier.

"Oh but you are. You're trying to deny it." He says, he leans against his desk. He is holding my hands in his as he speaks.

"No..." I'm defenseless, there is no way for me to deny my confusion and he knows it.

"Let me help you figure it out." He says as he transfers his hands to my waist to pull me closer to his figure.

_________