27

Smut ahead

_________

And that's fine with me.

"Mr. Howell?" I ask out as he walks around the cabin to make sure it's empty.

"Call me Dan." He replies with a nod as he opens another door.

"Dan, did you-" I want to ask him if he made up his mind but do I really want to ruin this moment? What if he just makes me leave or say that he doesn't want anything with me? "Never mind."

He pauses. "What were you going to ask?"

"Nothing, it wasn't important." I state in a quiet voice. If he does reject me, I want a sexual memory to remember at least. So if I leave this school, I'll have a whole set of memories.

"I think it was. You look horribly worried." He point out with a hesitant look on his face, he seems to be questioning himself.

I don't want him to make up an explanation for my expression, plus what is the harm in asking? If he says he doesn't want anything I'll just ask for this one time. The idea seems pretty fair.

"Nothing it's just...have you thought of what I said?" I question quietly with my fingers crossed. We enter the last door, it seems this might be his room. He doesn't turn on the light, the light of the moon seems bright enough for now.

"I have actually." He admits with an unreadable expression. He locks the door once I enter.

"What did you decide?" I ask as I stand in his room with my feet glued to the floor. There is a chance he might kick me out, or try lecturing me.

I hear him sigh behind me and before I could draw conclusions he presses up against me from behind, locking his arms around my waist.

"It was hard." He admits, I rest my hands over his and lean back against him. "I like you a lot, Omera." He whispers, he kisses down my neck, I reach a hand up and lay it on his head.

I close my eyes slowly, feeling my ears heat up. He abandons his explanation and turns me around, looking into my eyes with lust.

"When you left me in that classroom with a hard-on, I didn't appreciate it." He tells me as he grabs my chin.

"Let me fix it." I repeat the phrase he told me back at the cafeteria. I connect my lips with his, I lead him backwards until my legs hit the edge of his bed.

He takes this as an indication to turn us around, he disconnects our lips and I push him onto the bed. He sits, and I sink to my knees.

There's no buttons on his pants, since he's wearing sweatpants. I slide them down along with his boxers, I grab his member swiftly. He groans as I do so and that only makes me a bit lightheaded with lust. I don't bother pumping him first, I just take him in my mouth, my lips wrap around him, I press my tongue against him and begin bobbing my head down.

"Oh fück." He curses as he grabs my ponytail. I try taking him deeper, his hand involuntarily pushes me down and I gag. I peer up and see his eyes squeeze shut.

I take my mouth off and lick the side of his shaft. I take him back in my mouth, gagging a few more times as he moaned.

"You're so perfect, baby girl." He moans out, I feel my cheeks heat up at his words. It makes gagging on his cöck worth something. "Go faster."

I bob my head faster, squeezing my eyes shut. I feel tears in my eyes from all the gagging, yet something about this makes me want to do it for hours.

"I'm close, baby girl." He warns with another groan.

I want him to come all over me but right now it'd be better to just swallow the evidence. The teachers could enter the cabin at anytime.

What would Mrs. Wickenburg do if she entered the room right now? The thought makes me want to laugh.

I feel him release in my mouth, I continue sucking him off, he shudders as he finishes off. I swallow it all quickly, a bit of come drips down my chin.

I wiped it away, licking it off my fingers.

We both sit there, our heavy breathing is the only thing heard for a minute. He pulls up his boxers and pants, and I suddenly feel sleepy. Can I sleep here? The door is locked after all.

Before I could say anything, we both hear the sound of the front cabin door opening and loud footsteps making it over to Mr. Howell's room.

Uh oh.

--

Don't know how I wrote this without complaining, maybe that's why it's kinda vague.

Anyways, sorry for being a day late with this update. I highlighted the whole chapter to copy but clicked delete instead. Everyone makes mistakes, however I just make a lot.