♬ Eight ♬

"Simmer down class, simmer down." Mr Daylights said, the class groaning before becoming quiet. My head was throbbing from last night. I don't remember much but everybody's laughing at me. Whatever I did was bad.

I looked over at Kenton, seeing he was somewhere else. His eyes looked distant as he tapped his chin. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, biting his lip after. My heart raced and my mind went nuts. Oh the things I could do..

But I won't. He's not mine. I'm giving him to the perfect girl. And I'm not the perfect girl for anyone in this school.

Suddenly my phone rang on my desk, and I picked it up, looking at it. Dan sent me a video.. Of what?

I lowered the volume to mute, then pressed play.

To my surprise, there I was, on top of a table with my shirt off and a wine bottle in my hand. My face turned a deep shade of red as I watched in horror, everybody staring at me and cheering. I opened the wine bottle and jugged the whole thing down, then fell down into the crowd. Everyone laughed but I jumped back up to my feet. I cheered, then began dancing to the music, everyone following in pursuit.

I was the life of the party..

The girl tapped my shoulder, and I turned and looked at her, "Hey Smarty-Pants, what's Zoella's true identity?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Pardon?"

"Oh yeah, that's right. Only the cool kids know who Zoella is." She rolled her eyes and kicked her feet up on the desk, almost hitting me in the face at the same time. I wanted to scream at her saying I was Zoella, but there was no way I was going to ruin my chance at a social life.

"Hey, did you hear the rumour?" Someone asked quietly as Mr Daylights began asking about the homework we had over the weekend.

"They say Dan The Man and Zoella are secretly dating."

"Really? They would be perfect! He throws great parties and she's the life of the party. They'd be the hottest couple out there!"

I blushed immensely. "Not to mention Zoella's hot. He's hot. Two hot people dating? Yes please."

I was finally the talk to the school, but it's not even me. Zoella is.

People think Zoella is hot and cool, but nobody knows who she really is. This some real Hannah Montana shit.

I played with my pigtails, wondering if I should continue this persona. What if I get caught? The only person who knows that I'm Zoella is Dan..

Should I really trust Dan with a secret as big as this? I did just meet him after all. But then again, he was the one who practically made Zoella. Kenton just came up with the name. And if I do continue with this persona, that means I'd have to do a lot of shopping.

"Zoe!" I snapped out of my daze, the class laughing at me as I looked at Mr Daylights, "You're killing me Zoe!" He groaned, the bell ringing. I was the first out, of course, and rushed to my locker. As I stood at my locker, everyone in a ten mile radius seemed to be speaking about Zoella. It made me nervous. I'm not Miley Stewart, I can't keep my cool when someone's talking about my alter ego. Almost instantly my heart began racing and my palms began to sweat. One slip up and I'm exposed.

I pulled out my phone, looking around before going into my messages and texting Dan.

Me: Dan everyone's talking about last nights events.