♬ Bonus Chapter (Graduation) ♬

Today was the big day

Today was the big day. I step into the real world and start preparing myself for college.

I don't know how I'm gonna do it. I'm heading to college in Ohio, Daniel got accepted to a college in Tokyo to study video game making, Kenton's off to New York to study music and Ned's off to California, undecided.

I sat in the back of the car fiddling with my promise ring. How are we gonna make this work? He'll be halfway across the world..

My dad looked at me through the rearview mirror, "Hey princess, you alright?"

I nodded, looking at the football field. I saw everyone in their cap and gowns, and I looked at mine.

Once my dad parked, I took a deep breath, "Here we go.."

I got out the car, and I saw Daniel rushing towards me, of course Kenton and Ned weren't too far behind him. "Zoe!" They hugged me, and I chuckled as I tried to hold my breathe. Trust me, you don't want to smell all of their colognes all at once.

"C'mon gentlemen, picture time!" I went to stand in between Daniel and Ned, but that plan was cut short by Daniel picking me up bridal style, Kenton jumped on Ned's back. I laughed, my dad snapping the photo midway. I fixed myself in Daniel's arms, kissing his cheek as Kenton put his fist in the sky.

My dad took the photo, and finally Daniel put me down, only to have Ned throw me over his shoulder. Damnit, I hate being the girl of the group sometimes.

Ned turned his back, and I lifted my head up as I smiled, Ned turning his head at a ninety degree angle, giving my dad a thumbs up as Kenton and Daniel placed their elbows on my back, also giving my dad a thumbs up. I decided to do the same, but instead gave my dad a thumbs down.

After the quick photo shoot, we took one normal photo then headed to the field. I looked at Daniel with his cap, noticing it was crooked. I fixed it for him, kissing his nose.

After what felt like forever, everyone was seated. As my last name began with B, and the others were G, G, S, we were all sat far away from one another.

We watched the principal get on stage. "Please rise for our national anthem."

Everyone stood up, staring at our flag which was held by our valedictorian, Joshua Lester, Catherine's twin brother.

After the anthem, we were all seated once more. I looked back at Daniel, who was staring down at his hands. He then looked up at me, grinned, winked, and looked back at the stage.

"Today, we say farewell to our class of 2016. It was an honor, watching each and everyone one of you grow both academically and in maturity." She nodded, grinning at us, "Look around you! After all these years of complaining, you're finally in the graduating seats. And you all did it together!"