♬ Ten ♬

If anyone knows what band that Dan and Ned are from i love you cause I've loved them since middle school ( if you comment what band they're in at the end of chapter, I'll totally give got a shoutout on my message board, the next chapter, and a dedication cause OMG you have no idea how badly I enjoy that band lol ) ( I might even follow you who knows )

Ned is played by the boy on the right ( Connor ugh Bae )
*

The fact that the pizza was completely devoured when the party started gave Dan a confidence boost I didn't know was possible.

As I walked through the party, I was stopped multiple times by people asking for selfies. Zoella was a party legend in our school, and she hasn't even been around for that long.

I met up with Dan, who was losing badly in a game of beer pong to some chic, who was obviously showing off her cleavage to get his attention.

I walked behind Dan, "Hey Zoella," He smiled as he screamed over the loud music, looking at me, "Come on, help me!"

I grabbed the pong ball, aiming for a cup and throwing the ball. Everyone watched in silence as it landed in a cup, and she groaned before drinking the beer. Dan cheered, looking down at his two cups, "Okay, one for me and one for you!"

"I don't drink beer!" I said to my drunken friend, earning a laugh from him.

"Well you do now Zoella!" He shoved the cup in my face, and I sighed before he grabbed his and held the cup in the air, "To Zoella, the best bitch in the town!"

"Zoella!" Everyone else cheered, and I sighed before gulping down the beer.

When Dan and I finished, we burped at the same time, the crowd laughing. We smile at each other, then disappeared into the crowd.

I leaned into him, "Dan, Alice is here!" I screamed, having him look in her direction.

He put his arm around me, then lost balance but regained it, "You do the matchmaking, I'm too drunk to do it." He laughed, pinching my cheek.

I pushed his hand away, "I'll try-"

"Don't try. Just do it. Or don't. There is no try, just do."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "Did you just quote Star Wars?"

He blushed, "No.. I just thought abut it and thought it would- Just go!"

I laughed, walking over to Alice, "Hey girlfriend!" I exclaimed with excitement, hugging her.

"Zoella, wow nice to finally meet you in person!"

I forced a smile, "Hey, so you see that cutie over there?" I pointed towards Kenton, and her pupils dilated the moment they landed upon him.

She nodded, "Hell yes."

"I heard he was looked for a lady." I winked, "You should totally go talk to him."

She blushed, "I don't know, he seems so reluctant and sad."

I nodded, then held a finger up to her. "I'll be right back." I walked over to Kenton, sitting next to him, "Hey there cutie."