♬ Eighteen ♬

Comments of the day!!

I'd say Ken the barbie doll

jojonono33678

I SWEAR IF THEY'RE NUDES IM GONNA SCREAM

HemmingsMyAngel

Those two just put a smile on my face okay

*

It was six am on a Saturday when my phone started to ring. I was caught off guard but answered anyway.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice groggy.

"Zoe, get up." I groaned, "Dan, why can't you ever let me sleep?"

He giggled, "Come on, I'm going to the beach. Come with me!"

I sighed, as I grabbed my fake nose piercing from beside me, "Alright, let me get my costume on."

"No, don't be Zoella." I stopped putting it on midway.

"Why?"

"It's just you and me. Trust me, I know the perfect spot on the beach. You don't even have to ask your dad, he'll be busy with my mother all day."

I thought about it for a moment, then yawned as I replied with an okay. After all, we needed a break from this whole Cupid shit.

I grabbed my favorite one piece and smiled. But then, I stopped myself. If somewhere were to show up, what would I have to protect myself? Zoella is cool, she wouldn't wear a one piece.

I dug deep in my drawer and pulled out a bikini. I never wore it, but if I'm going to be me and somebody happens to show up, I need a back up plan.

I grabbed my fake nose piercing and threw it in a bag, then quickly thew on the bathing suit. I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing. I grabbed sunglasses, throwing them on and heading over to the bathroom.

After I was all set and ready to go, I tip toed down the steps and opened the front door, feeling the heat slap me in the face. It was September but still hot as fuck out here in Florida.

Finally after five minutes, Dan pulled up and beeped the horn at me.

I hopped into the convertible with a smile and excitement for the day ahead. "Ready for a road trip?" He asked, putting the car into drive.

"Totally."

Dan escorted me onto the sand, then motioned for me to follow him. We zig zagged through the crowd, avoiding any possible collisions to occur. We walked for about fifteen minutes until we finally reached a spot on the beach where nobody seemed to be spotted for another five mile radius.

"Wow." Was all I could say. Dan grinned, placing the towel down, "Yup. Welcome to my very own private spot on the beach."

I lifted my sunglasses and looked up at him, "Why don't people come here?"

He shrugged, "Beats me. But hey, more room for us." He collapsed onto the towel, gritting his teeth. "Sometimes I forget sand is hard." He growled.