♬ Fifteen ♬

Comment of the day!

how to say no: no

jojonono33678

*

"This is so uncomfortable." I said playing with my new fake nose piercing.

"Nobody told you to wear it." Dan shrugged.

"But- okay." I scoffed, crossing my arms and looking out the window.

Dan lowered the top of his car, and I lowered my window.

We were headed to Ned's birthday party, which is being held at a bowling arena. Dan was told to bring Zoella, so, here I was.

I scratched around my new piercing, then finally decided to take it off and put it in my pocket. I looked at my makeup in my reflection of my phone, making sure I looked nothing like my nerdy self.

"You look fine." Dan said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I scowled, "What's got your panties in a twist?"

"I don't wear panties, one, and two, nothing I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

Okay, "Alright then don't get your boxers all crumpled up. Whatever's got you upset no need to take it out on me."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

It grew silent between us, and I looked over at him. Why is he the way he is?

We pulled up to the bowling ally, everybody who was sitting outside watching as we parked. "Dan The Man and Zoella The Bella are here!" They cheered, and I blushed. I have a nickname..

I hopped over the locked door, flipping my hair afterwards as I turned to look at Dan. "Let's go Dan."

"Yeah yeah." He muttered in frustration before getting out of the car and following after me. We scooted past the people in the front and made way inside.

After getting our shoes on and heading over to the lane, we greeted Ned with a smile.

"Ned!" Dan cheered, perking up at the sight of his best friend. I followed slowly behind as they did a quick handshake, hugging afterwards.

Ned laid eyes on me, grinning, "Zoella The Bella, nice of you to show up." He hugged me tightly, and I awkwardly hugged him back. I barely know this guy and he's hugging me.

"Alright let's get this game started!" Ned cheered, grabbing a bowling ball and lining up his shot. Dan sat down next to his other friends, chatting up a storm. I stayed standing, seeing there were no other seats.

"Zoella, take a seat." One of the boys said, and my eyes wandered for a moment.

"Where?"

"There's a open seat right here on my dick." The others laughed, including Ned who was still lining up his shot. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms and looking away.

Ned finally took his shot, all of us watching. Ned watched, groaning as he knocked all the pins except three.

"You're ass, you can't even get all the pins!" Dan yelled out, earning a playful glare from Ned. I grinned as the boys laughed, Ned walking back to the bowling balls and grabbing a new one. He looked up at me as he reached for one, smirking and winking. I felt my cheeks heat up, and subconsciously began to twirl my hair as he walked away.

"Oh, Ned and Zoella got a thing I see?" One of the more obnoxious boys called out, the others hitting Dan who was sat between all of them.

"Oh Dan, Ned's gonna steal yours girl."