♬ Eleven ♬

Shoutout to xxBearCuddlesxx AND jojonono33678 , as they both knew that Dan and Ned were in fact from Before You Exit !

The winner of the dedication for this chapter is xxBearCuddlesxx . I chose her because when the book first came out it was literally just a shitty summary and a blurb. No prologue no first chapter nothing. she voted and patiently waited THREE months for me to actually post the first chapter ( yeah I remembered who you were . I remember all of my BFFs :] ). She was the first dedicated BFF to this book and for that I knew there was no debate between who got the dedication

I used to have a crush on connor too Jojo 🤔

Don't worry there will be more chances to get in the spotlight if you want a shoutout and/or dedication :) ( check the ending author's note for more details )

note: if I dedicated one chapter to you , you may not get another one ( message me if you have any more questions lovelies )

Okay I'm done babbling , enjoy !
*

In order to keep my Zoella persona on a roll, I had to treat her like an actual person. In order to do that, I had to create accounts for her. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Kik, all those. Dan gave out Zella's social medias, and almost instantly I got followers.

To start off my instagram, I posted a photo of me and Dan from last night's party, captioning it "With The Man .. Dan !!" with a cute little heart emoji.

And now, here I was, at the dinner table, reading the comments while my dad watched me, "Zoe, please put the phone down."

"Wait dad, I'm reading the comments on my photo."

"Dad?" He chuckled, "Princess I thought I was daddy."

"Well, now you're dad." I stated, a hint of annoyance in my voice. My dad instantly frowned at me, and continued to eat in silence.

Kitty.Kat: Zoella what is your secret to perfection omg you're gorgeous

I giggled and continued to scroll.

Danny-73: Hot damn Zoella , dump Dan and be mine

I laughed, considering Dan isn't even my boyfriend. I got up and pushed my half empty plate away from me, walking out the kitchen without another word. I decided to edit my bio and change my profile picture before I went back to Zoe.

I sat down on my bed, clicking settings and beginning to edit my bio.

Bitch I'm Zoella | 17 | Sagittarius
If you're reading this .. You're a fucking idiot
Zoella's my name, drinking's my game

I took my glasses off and went into my Zoella drawer, pulling out my fake nose piercing and putting it on the small dent it left on my nose. I let my hair out of its pigtails and lifted my phone to take a selfie. I made sure my books and nerdy bedsheets weren't in the background, and snapped a quick selfie. I nodded slowly, then posted it and made it my new profile picture.

Once I closed Instagram, I heard my dad knock on my door. I tossed my phone onto my bed and quickly took off the fake nose piercing, tossing it in my drawer.

"Zoe?"

"Yes daddy?"

He grinned at me, "Tomorrow I'm going out to the mall, wanna come with me?"