♬ Thirty Nine ♬

Comment of the day !

I'm glad Kate turned out to be not so bad in the end, I feel bad that she died now :/

xxBearCuddlesxx

Hi so I'm not dead lol
*

Normally, Dan is happy during the school day. Jumping on his friends, throwing jokes left and right, and now that Kenton's around, he would run from Ned to Kenton's table to spend an equal amount of time with them.

But today, Dan sat at my table, the table that no one else sits at, blasting his music and playing with his school lunch. He hasn't spoken all day, not even when a teacher would call on him. He kept to himself all day, which worried me.

I couldn't help but stare at him, the way he looked so sad. He didn't make an effort to do his hair, but he made an effort to put his contacts on. Other than that, he had on white vans ( damn Daniel ), sweat pants and a t shirt that had three stick figures and one red one with the letter x as its eyes.

It was no secret Dan misses Kate. Her friends on the other hand don't seem to give a shit that the head of their group is gone. If anything, they seem elated.

It was sick, they're not even grieving the death of their friend. They're just laughing about, acting like Kate never even existed.

After lunch, I decided to do something I never did before. In order to cheer Dan up, I had to go to extreme measures.

I looked around before slowly creeping the janitor door open, shutting and locking it behind me.

I pulled my clothes out of my bag, quickly changing my whole outfit. I did my makeup quickly, along with taking my hair out of its pig tails, tossing on a couple accessories and my fake nose piercing.

I took a deep breath, putting a fake smile on my face and exiting the room with style.

Everyone stared at me, constant whispers about how I wasn't even supposed to live in this town, and how did I get in the school if ID is needed to get inside?

I ignored them, walking into Dan's classroom, ignoring the people who all looked at me. I smiled at everyone, then made way to Dan's seat and sat on his desk. I waited for him to notice me, then watched as his smile slowly grew from one ear to the other. "Zoella?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out." I gave him a cheeky wink, my heart sinking when I heard the bell ring. My goody-goody side was telling me to go to class and forget my plan to cheer Dan up, but then my alternative side was saying "Fuck class, your friends are way more important."

"What class is this?" I questioned, watching as he opened his red one inch binder.

"History, Mrs Sullivan." He told me, then pointed to the seat beside him. "This seat is empty, you can sit here if you like."

I nodded then took a seat. I remained quiet, watching as the teacher made her way to the front of the room. "Good afternoon class." She greeted, and I smiled, waving.

She stitched her eyebrows together at me, crossing her arms across her chest. "And who are you, young lady?"

"Mrs Sullivan, this is Zoella, she's a fantastic friend of mine and she's supposed to be in lunch right now, please let her stay." Dan begged, and I made my best puppy dog eyes.

"I promise I won't disrupt the class." I told her with the least genuine smile I could give to someone.

She rolled her eyes, "Alright, fine, you may stay Zoella."