♬ Forty Eight ♬

I changed the font on my wattpad app after 2 years of the same font and can I just say that I love it so much check it out

I love it
*

My dad set down a plate of food in front of me, kissed my head and walked out of the room. I was sat at my desk, looking at colleges for future wannabe teachers. It may not be a well-paying job, but I love kids and education so I figured: why not do both?

After a couple of minutes of silence and occasional pauses to eat, there was a knock at my door. I figured it was my dad, so I just stayed quiet. He knew that when I was quiet he could just walk on and check up on me, but this person had no clue, so they knocked once more.

I looked back at the door, "Yes?"

The door slowly opened, in popped the head of Kenton Shad, "Hey Zoe."

I blinked, "How did you find my house? Who let you in?"

"Your dad let me in. Daniel gave me your address." He pointed towards the framed photo I had of the two of us that was sat next my bed, and then sighed as he shut the door. "Can I sit?"

"Go ahead." I shrugged, turning back around and continuing my research.

He sat on my bed, taken by surprise at how comfortable it was. He then took a look around, then looked at me, "Nice room." He complimented, and I nodded. "Thanks. I decorated it myself."

He nodded, "So.. You're probably wondering what I'm doing here."

"Yup." I took a bite from my food, looking over at him.

"Well," He sighed, "I wanted to talk about the whole Zoella thing. If you're okay with that of course."

I shut my laptop, getting up from my seat and sitting next to him. "Okay, then let's talk. What is it Kenton?"

"Well.. Zoe, remember when I called you and yelled at you for the whole situation?" I nodded, "Well, I was more drunk than serious."

I raised both eyebrows, "Why were you even drinking? It's not like you were at a party or anything."

He nodded, "Yeah I know, but there was a lot going on and I needed a drink, so I locked myself in my room and got drunk. I ended up calling you and I don't remember exactly what I said but I know it had to do with Daniel. But seriously, onto the real things: why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you make up Zoella? How did you and Daniel even meet? How come it seemed like whenever I broke up with someone this year, you, Zoella, or Daniel were around?"