♬ Forty Seven ♬

Why am I having a Britney Spears marathon what is wrong w/ me
*

It was a Saturday night, a rather cold one at that, and I was spending it in Daniel's backyard with him, Ned, Kenton and I sitting around a campfire. We were all at least a tad bit cold, but I had the warmth of being in Daniel's arms and the fire.

Kenton has been playing his guitar the whole time, Ned was trying to warm himself up, while Daniel was just occasionally humming along to Kenton's strumming and tickling me every now and then. Me? I was wondering if it was appropriate to keep a couple of the clothes I bought for Zoella.

As of now, I wore a grey tank top, one of Daniel's red flannels, black leather pants and black high tops. I had a bag and a pair of sunglasses to go with the outfit, but left them behind.

I snuggled closer into Daniel, and Kenton and I made eye contact for a quick moment before looking back at the fire

"Dude, I wanna try!" Ned grabbed Kenton's guitar from him, placing it on his lap and grabbing the pick. "Watch, I'm going to be a pro!"

Ned began to play, and I cringed. Daniel cleared his throat awkwardly, fixing his Batman sweater before looking at Kenton.

Kenton got the hint immediately, grabbing Ned's wrist. Ned smiled widely, "Am I a pro yet?"

"A pro at making people's ears bleed? Yeah, totally." Kenton teased, and Ned rolled his eyes.

Ned huffed, "Shut up, I sounded flawless. I play better than you!"

Kenton laughed, "I've been playing the guitar since I was seven, come again?"

"I'm a natural born player. I was Elvis in my past life, clearly."

Daniel tried his hardest to stifle his laughter, but a little bit of it came out in a spurt of laughter, then quickly covered his mouth. I giggled, both of them sticking their tongues out at us. Such children at heart.

"So, Ned, do you know what you want to go to school for?" I questioned, sighing softly as Daniel began to play with one of my lose curls.

Ned blinked, "Actually, no. I don't."

"I wanna go to school to be a music producer. Or song writer." Kenton said, laying his guitar next to him.

We all looked at Daniel, and he grinned, "I wanna go for computer science."

"Nerd." Kenton poked fun at Daniel, Ned chuckled.

"Now, the real question is," Ned leaned forward, "Who's better me or Kenny here?"

"Oh c'mon dude, let it go, I'm clearly his favorite." Kenton scoffed, his voice full of confidence.