♬ Thirty Seven ♬

Comment of the day !

Okay I was just reading this sentimental moment then out of nowhere I got a notification from the Miranda app saying "Go get the haters!" im

HemmingsMyAngel

*

Break was finally here, and how was I spending my first day?

"Zoe, you missed two whole months of work."

My boss wasn't happy with my performance at work recently, so he called me in. "You missed your night shifts, skipped your day shifts, and for what?"

"I apologize, please give me another chance." I implored, "I've just been really busy-"

"No, Zoe. This is the real world and in the real world if you mess up too many times you don't get a second chance." He cleared his throat as he sat back, "I want your name tag and uniform by tomorrow night."

I sighed and slowly got up. I glared at my boss, "You can't fire me, you need me in this restaurant."

"I could easily find someone to replace you, Miss Banner." He growled as he slowly stood up. I was immediately intimidated, as he was much taller and bigger than I was. "So please, leave or I will have security escort you."

We kept a strong death glare glued on each other, and I was just about ready to claw his eyes out. How dare he fire me!

I grabbed his pencil holder and tossed it to the floor. He shrugged, "I'll live."

"Really? Okay." I grabbed the picture frame on his desk and tossed it at the wall, watching as it caused a chain reaction. The frame his a larger frame, which then shook and fell, pulling the fire alarm.

I watched as the sprinklers went off, everyone screaming and rushing out. I took a small step back, looking at my boss. "So.. Not even a redo?"

"Get out!" He screamed, his face red with anger. I rushed out, my hair beginning to dampen with all the water from the sprinklers.

When I was outside, everyone was soaked. I felt terrible.

I saw Dan, Kenton and Ned rushing over, probably wanting to eat out together for once to celebrate that Dan and Kenton we finally on good terms again.

"What the hell happened?" Dan asked, looking around at everyone.

Kenton sighed, then locked eyes with me. He grinned, waving. I returned the gesture, my cheeks a deep shade of red. "Let's ask Zoe, she works here." Kenton stated, grabbing Dan's hood and dragging him over to me. Ned followed, full of annoyance.

"Zoe, what happened?" Dan asked, fixing his hair.

I gulped, should I tell them that I got fired and accidentally pulled the fire alarm, say that there's a fire, or just not answer at all? I don't want to embarrass myself, especially not in front of Kenton.

Finally, I decided to just shrug. "I just walked in when all of his happened. Don't ask me."

Kenton sighed, "Now what do we do?"