♬ Thirty One ♬

Comment of the day !

As long as Zoe ends up with one of the two, I'm happy. I also loved how hard she tried to get the bromance back on lol #kanreunion

xxBearCuddlesxx

Shoutout to jojo cause she thinks I didn't see her comment lol
*

I rang Ned's doorbell, tapping my foot impatiently. I had to tell him what happened, even though he'll probably be happy.

He answered the door a couple moments afterwards, and smiled at me. "Hey you."

"May I come in?" I asked, and his smile instantly dropped.

"Uh-"

"¡Lo unica que haces es lechonear por la casa y no hacer nada, tu eres un inútil pedazo de mierda!"

Ned chuckled, "My grandparents are fighting, let's just talk out here." He walked out and shut the door, leaning against the railing. "What's up? How did everything with Kenton and Dan go?"

I shook my head, "I.. I don't even know. It seemed like things were going to go fine at first, but then Dan said something and Kenton flipped out. Kenton got emotional and screamed at Dan, and Dan pointed out something. Kenton threatened to hit him with a guitar and Dan.. Well Dan stayed quiet and let Kenton walk away." I shrugged.

Ned tapped his chin, "Hm, now if only someone told you that things wouldn't go well. Oh wait."

I rolled my eyes, "Go ahead and say it."

"I told you." He stuck his tongue out at me, and I shrugged.

"At least I tried. You did nothing." I pointed out, earning an eye roll and a light shove.

He sat on the railing. "So, what do you want me to do about it? You obviously came to me to do something about your litre issue."

I shook my head, "Nothing. I don't want you anything. I can handle this."

"That's what they all say. And then they come and ask for my help in the end anyway." He shrugged, and I crossed my arms as I leaned against the wall beside me.

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Ned. Not everybody sees you the same way."

He seemed hurt by my words, "Everyone sees me as captain of the baseball team." He pointed out with a smirk.

"I see you as an asshole." I joked, having him glare at me playfully.

"Haha, very funny." He kicked me lightly. "Look, I can't do anything about Kenton, but you can. You know him more than me, so you can talk to him."

I sighed, scratching the back of my head. "I guess. But he won't talk to Zoella about this, he'll probably talk to Zoe about it."

"Then tell him." Ned calmly said, and my heart stopped.

"No way!" I shook my head, "I can't tell Kenton that I'm really Zoe."

"Why?" He asked, giving me a quizzing look as he tilted his head to the side.

I sighed. "He told Zoella.. That he likes her."