♬ Forty Three ♬

Who else misses Hannah Montana ?

No comment of the day today

To get the most out of this chapter , do not read ahead AT ALL or you will ruin a couple things for yourself
*

It's been a couple weeks since the track meet, and somehow I found myself at another party, drinking way more than I probably should be. But I was still far from tipsy.

Dan, Kenton and Ned on the other hand, weren't. I had to follow them around, trying to stop them from doing anything stupid. In example, Kenton attempted drunk racing Ned down the street, and I had to smack the shit out of him in order for him not to.

But as of now, I was just trying to let lose, a drink in my hand, Dan next to me as we danced with our cups in the air. Dessert by Dawin was what was playing, and I won't lie, I wouldn't mind a bit if Dan were to try something as of now.

Kenton was watching from the wall, a red head beside him who was obviously trying to get with him. Meanwhile, Ned was god knows where. Dan had his free hand on my hip, and I smiled down at the ground as we danced chest to chest. If he wasn't so drunk, I could tell he would've made some smug comment about how he could feel my heartbeat. But as of now, I can feel his, so it was my turn.

"If your heart goes any faster you might has well die of a heart attack." I joked, earning a struggled laugh from Dan.

He drank the rest of his drink, tossing his cup on the floor, "Please, with such a gorgeous girl like you around, how could I not?"

"Drunk attempts at flirting, cute." I winked playfully, moving a little closer as he placed his other hand on my hips. I laughed to myself, thinking about how everything thinks Dan and I are secretly dating, and I now see why.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." He spoke against my lips, and I softly pushed him away, watching him stumble back off the coffee table, falling on the sofa between a girl who was hitting on a guy. Dan looked at her, then winked, "Hey sweetie."

"Gross." She smacked Dan, then got up, and he blinked before smiling up at me. We both laughed, then turned our attention back to the music.

Bet You Can't Do It Like Me began, and I instantly cheered as Dan and Kenton jumped up with me, ready to dance with me.

At the last moment, Ned joined, and everyone pulled out their phones, ready to record us. The table was small, so we were of course squished, but it wasn't a problem at all.

I was in front, Dan and Ned behind in a line, and Kenton all the way in the back. The formation of a diamond, really.

(If you don't know the dance, it's rather short, here's a video)

"Oh oh, ah ah, hey hey, turn up!" We sang along, and I couldn't help but laugh once I looked back at them.

"Bet you can't whip like me! Can't Milly Rock like me! Can't sexy walk like me! Can't hit the quan like me!"

"Aye, squad goals!" Someone cheered, making all of us laugh, but continue to dance.

"Bet you can't drop like me! Can't hit the folks like me! Can't nae nae like me! Can't Dlow shuffle like me! Like, nope!"

At that moment, the music came to a stop, and we all groaned, looking at the stereo. The host of the party quickly rushed to it, rolled their eyes, then quickly gasped. "Outside! There's a better stereo out there!"