♬ Twenty ♬

Comment of the day ! ( I picked this one while in geometry today cause I had a sub yay )

If Kenton starts noticing Zoe now, and Dan realizes that he has feelings for her, I'll scream lol #teamDoe

xxBearCuddlesxx

There were so many comments I had such a hard time picking wow. Btw, do you BFFs think Zoe and Dan's ship name should be #Zan or #Doe? And who do you ship more? #Zenton or #Zan/Doe ? Tell me in the comments !!

*written on Sept. 20: if you're enjoying this story, can you please vote for it for "Best Teen Fiction" and "Best High School Story" in the We Are Teen Queens campaign awards? It'd mean so much💖
*

Me: Hey you

Ned: Zoella?

Me: duh. Let's meet up today

Ned: seriously? Well, okay. Where?

Me: don't go anywhere. We're chilling at your place

Ned: oh, okay.

Ned: umm, Dan is here, do you mind?

Me: no, he doesn't bother me. That asshole will have to deal w/ it

Ned: okay? Are you feeling okay?

Me: peachy

I rang the doorbell, glaring at Dan's car in the driveway. Sure enough he was here with Ned, his best buddy.

Ned opened the door, smiling widely at me, "Hey Zoella, come on in!"

I waltzed in, my eyes fixating on Dan in the far distance. I glared at him, turning and looking at Ned.

"Ned, is there somewhere I can put my jacket? I'm so hot." I fanned myself, taking my jacket off after.

The plan for today was to get under Dan's skin by flirting my ass off with Ned. To start it off was the jacket thing, taking it off to expose my curve hugging crop top.

Ned's eyes fell on my curves, his eyes practically tracing them before looking up at me, "Uhh, you can put it in my room or the living room."

I sashayed towards the living room, placing my jacket besides Dan's sweater. I turned back to Ned, fanning myself continuously.

I walked past Ned, making sure my hand brushed his hipbone just so slightly so that he felt it. His breathe hitched, and he cleared his throat before following me into the kitchen where Dan was seated.

I sat next to Dan, looking everywhere but where he was. Dan looked over at me, then shook his head before looking back at Ned.

"Anyway, back to what we were talking about." Dan said as Ned took his seat across from us.

Ned nodded, "I think that is a bit fishy. I'd dig into it if I were you."

"No dude but you don't understand, she's like in love with this guy, and she will not hop off him. But then when his friend comes around, it's like she's a whole new person."

"At me, Dan." I muttered, playing it off like I was humming.

"She's probably cheating. That's the answer." Ned nodded smugly, and I looked back and forth as the two gossiped. They were truly two white girls talking in this situation, gossiping about other people's business. Sounds like another one of Vanessa's sleepovers if you ask me.