♬ Sixteen ♬

Comment of the day !!

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON IN THIS I WAS ONLY GONE FOR LIKE A WEEK YOU NEED TO CHILL HILLARY

HemmingsMyAngel

IM SORRY ILY
*

Dan and I ran inside from the rain, laughing like little school girls. We ran into Kenton's job, hugging to warm each other.

"Sorry, this isn't a playground. Dan has to leave." Kenton growled as he walked over to us, and I blinked multiple times.

"But it's raining and Dan's car just ran out of gas. We have nowhere else to go."

Kenton glared at Dan, "Then sit in the car."

I looked at Dan, who was frowning. "I'm sorry."

"Fuck off." Kenton snapped, walking off. I watched for a split second, until we heard the door open and shut. Dan and I looked at the door, and we saw Alice skip in. She skipped towards Kenton, wrapping her arms around him, "Hey baby."

He smiled down at her, "Hey."

Dan pulled me to the side, "What are we going to do? I don't have what I need to to get our plan rolling?"

I scanned the area for a moment, then remembered something. "Come with me."

I grabbed his wrist, keeping my grip on him as we ran out of the door and into the rain. "What are you doing, we're going to get sick!"

"Who cares, quick start banging on the window."

Dan groaned, but obeyed anyway. We continuously banged and banged, until Kenton started making his way over here. "Okay when he comes out, run inside and lock him out. I'll tell you what's going on from there."

Dan nodded, and we both laughed when Kenton walked out. "What the fuck are you doing, Zoella control your pet monkey!"

We pushed Kenton out the way, ran inside and locked the door. He slammed his hands on the glass door, "Hey!" He continued to hit the door, "Alice! Open the door!"

Alice was in the bathroom.

"Fucking hell, open this door before I call the police on you!"

I grinned, "Okay, now destroy the store! Toss everything you can on the floor! Then ring the manager."

"Cool."

Kenton continued to endless bang on the door, forgetting there was a back door and that he had keys to the store considering he was the ink employee here.

Dan knocked down the big stuff, while I did the little things. I knocked down the small snow globes, hats, and threw the T shirts around. When I knocked down the small things, I ran over to the bathroom and locked the door, locking Alice inside.

"Kenton? Did you lock the door? I'm in here!"

I laughed, then jumped over the counter and grabbed the phone. Beside the phone was a piece of paper that had the manager's number on it, and I dialled it.

The manager answered on the second ring, "Yes Kenton?"

"Hi, please come by as fast as you can."