♬ Fifty One ♬

"Let me start off by saying, I didn't mean to fall in love with you. I just did."

Those were the words Daniel started off our very first date. Not the most romantic thing I had in mind, but it'll have to do for my first boyfriend.

Daniel and I weren't really going anywhere specific, at least I don't believe so. He picked me up in the middle of a study session I was having for a math exam that was to be held the following Monday, but I figured I could use a break.

Right now, we were sat in his car, just discussing the little things. What he wanted to do with his life after college, family hopes and dreams, our dream partner, so forth. We also got deep into life, debating whether or not we should really be trying to make a living for ourselves if we were only to die in the end of it all.

The drive was about two hours long, and considering it was winter, it wasn't exactly warm. It was a bit chilly, but Daniel insisted on keeping the roof down.

Suddenly, Daniel swerved off the road, and I shrieked, expecting things to go horribly wrong and my life to end. Instead, he parked, got out, and walked to my side of the car to let me out as well. He held his hand out, "We're here."

I grabbed his hand, following him towards a small little secluded area. "You're going to murder me aren't you!"

Daniel laughed, "No, why would I do that?"

"I.. I don't know." I sighed. "A lot has been on my mind lately."

"Well like what?" He questioned, sitting on the grass.

I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. I shrugged afterwards, "Daniel.. Do you think that I killed Kate?"

He sighed, "No.. No of course not why? It's not your fault she was hit."

"I uh.. I talked to Louis. He found out the truth of how she died and I found out he was her cousin. He's the reason I was sent to the hospital."

"What? He hurt you!" He quickly sat up, and I blinked innocently, "Why did he even think about laying his hands on you! He should be in jail!"

I got up, "It's not his fault. He had every right to be mad."

"Well what the hell Zoe you can't just let a guy push you around! Especially over something to petty!"

"He thinks I killed his cousin Daniel, that is a very good reason to hurt me!"

"Not in my book! Nobody touches my girl!" He grabbed my wrist, squeezing it with all his might.

I jumped, "Ow, you're hurting me!"

He looked down at his hand, then slowly released me, "I'm sorry.."

He kissed my wrist, "I love you. I had no intention of hurting you."

I shook my head, remaining silent. "You know.. If it wasn't for Zoella-"

"We wouldn't be together." Daniel thought he knew what I was going to say, but he had no blue.

"If it wasn't for Zoella Kate would be alive. Louis was right, I did kill Kate."