♬ Thirty Four ♬

Comment of the day !

um what's up with the last sentence? XD

jojonono33678

For those who don't remember the last sentence was "why aren't you in my bed? Because you're 12!" So that comment just made me laugh so much

Buy tissues for chapter 36 if you're a softie
*

To no one's surprise, the boys got suspended for three days. And without even a care, the three days went past in an instant. When they came back, Dan still had his black eye - which was slowly but surely going away - and Kenton had a few bruises here and there.

I sat with my legs crossed and head down, Friday's are always the worst. I felt drowsy and ready to sleep, yet I know I couldn't.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, and I looked around the room. Mr Daylights was on the other side, lecturing someone. I grabbed my phone, looking at my screen.

Kenton: Zoella , I have something important to ask

Me: hit me

Kenton: if I bought the tickets , will you be my date to the winter wonderland dance this weekend ?

Shit. I totally forgot that dance was even a thing. Because it never shows here in Florida, our school's tradition is to create a snow themed dance every year. I've never been, but I've heard it's nice. They put fake snow on the floor and they make it "snow" throughout the time span that the dance is.

Me: I mean, i dunno Kenton. I heard what happened w/ you and Dan and I'm not the happiest w/ the two of you

Kenton: I know he's like a brother to you and I'm sorry . But Zoey, if you go to this dance w/ me, I promise you , you won't regret it

I thought about it for a moment, looking up at Kenton. He's so cute and perfect, how could I say no?

Me: I would love to

Tonight was Friday, and Kenton has once again asked if I would like to eat dinner at his house again. I accepted without question.

I chose a leather jacket over a t shirt, some jeans and combat boots. I straightened my hair and tied it to the back of my hair in a pony tail, then did my makeup as heavy as possible. I just felt wild today.

But I made sure I looked pretty. I decided to go for red lipstick over purple cause purple was too over the top for Zoella's character.

Once I made it there, Kenton wasn't even halfway done with dinner and the rest of the household was out. Tonight for dinner was rice, beans, and chicken. As yummy as it smelled, I knew he was going to mess it up somehow.

In the meanwhile, I decided to give myself a tour of the house. It may have seemed rude in my mind, but since Kenton likes Zoella romantically, I'm sure he doesn't care.

The picture frames around the house were what you would expect in a fancy house like his. The pictures were high quality, and yet the photo frames were modern and casual. But to my disappointment, there were only three baby photos of Kenton.

I made haste up the stairs, which were hardwood with a red carpet over them. The house was very nice, so I won't be surprised if the upstairs was fancy as hell.