♬ Forty One ♬

Comment of the day !

your life could be a shawn mendes fan fiction book

jojonono33678

Thanks ? Lmao

Why didn't anyone tell me I was spelling forty wrong on chapter forty -.-

Two more days until my date w/ Louis this is an update to dedicate to that special day : )
*

Louis sat across from me, staring down at the menu as he debated what he should order. I told him what I wanted, but he insisted he would order for me. So I let him do his thing.

"So, Louis, tell me a little about yourself." I grinned, placing my elbows on the table and fixing my glasses with one hand as the other reached across the table, resting on his.

He grinned at the loving gesture, blushing immensely, "Well.. I love Superman. I think he's the coolest superhero there is."

I chuckled, "Please. Batman all the way, but whatever you say." I removed my hand from his, and he frowned slightly from the loss of contact, but smiled anyway.

"When I was a kid I went to my grandmother's house a lot, and she had these old Superman movies that I watched whenever I was there. I guess that's what triggered it." He stated, sipping his water afterwards.

"That's cool. I mean, Superman is alright in my opinion, but I'm guessing you think he's going to win in Batman vs Superman?" I questioned, going deeper into his love for superheroes.

He sat back, a smug look played across his face, "Superman is totally going to win. He has literally all the superpowers in the world. Super strength, heat vision, ice breath, he's got it all."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Please, if anything Batman is going to win. Brains over brawn, and Batman has super intelligence. He's the greatest detective to ever live, and he's a master at martial arts. All he has to do is plan out his attacks and he's got Superman all beaten to a pulp."

"Superman has never lost a fight."

"Batman has a lot of kryptonite, which is Superman's weakness. Batman doesn't have a weakness." I pointed out, grinning.

Louis leaned forward, placing a hand on the table, "Everyone has a weakness. Batman's is death."

"Pardon?"

"Batman would never kill, Superman would. So if Superman even got him to brink of death, that'd be it."

"Well, since everyone has a weakness, what's yours Louis?" I questioned, sitting back.

He grinned, "You."

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I blushed, and he smiled. "I love when you blush. It's so typical, it goes across the bridge of your nose and onto your cheeks." He sighed softly, examining me.

My phone began to vibrate in my purse, and I excused myself to go and answer it. When I looked at the caller ID, I was shocked to see Kenton calling me. I looked back at Louis, who was still staring at the menu.

I picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Zoella, where are you? We're waiting for you!"