Klaus

Not many vampires could say they were best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson but I defiantly could. Ever since she turned me in the 1500's.

However, we hadn't seen each other in years so she had invited me for a sleepover at her house when she moved back to Mystic Falls, I immediately said yes.

I hadn't seen the Mikaelson house, so I was rather excited. Packing up some clothes and other stuff, I headed to Rebekah's house.

When I arrived, I knock on the door and waited for it to open. A tall man, with dirty blond hair and a mischievous smile opened the door. I took one look at him and I knew I was gone.

"Can I help you love?" He asked. And a British accent! Could he be anymore dreamy?

"Um yeah...I'm here for Rebekah." I blushed back.

"Come in Love, I'll get her now." He stepped out of the way for me to enter. I walked in, waiting for Rebekah to greet me.

She came downstairs and hugged me tightly. You giggled, returning the hug. The man was watching me the whole time. I saw this and smiled at him.

"Want to introduce me 'Bekah?" The man asked Rebekah.

She sighed. "Y/N, Klaus, Klaus, Y/N."

I held out my hand for him to shake but he pulled it up to his lips, planting a gentle kiss on the back of it. I bit your lip and blushed. Those eyes...

"Y/N, can we go upstairs before I puke?" Rebekah asked disgusted at the sight. I nodded, a little dumfounded as I kept gazing Klaus. Rebekah had to practically pull me away.

A few hours later, I had change into  a black nightgown that Bekah had given me. She said my pyjamas where awful. The nightgown showed off my curves, came down to your mid thighs and made me feel sexy which was new to me since I wouldn't really wear something like this.

Me and Rebekah did a few girly thing you do at sleepovers like hair and nails. And as always the topic was guys. "So any guys I should know about? I haven't seen you in years."

"Not really. I like guys that are talented, protective and charming. And they aren't many left nowadays." I giggled. Little did we know Klaus was listening in

Rebekah laughed and went back to doing my hair. "You and my brother seemed to have a few sparks."

"Well he is very handsome and charming."

"I don't think charming and Klaus fit into a sentence." She scoffed.

"What about...sexy, rouged bad boy?" You laughed whilst she cringed.

"I'm gonna puke."

An hour later and Rebekah was doing her nails. "Y/N, do you mind getting me a blood bag from downstairs?"

"Sure thing."

I headed downstairs and towards the fridge. I open the door and pulled out a blood bag. Hm, might as well grab myself one too.

A swooshing sound was heard from behind me and I turned around to see that Klaus was there. "Hello love. Nice nightie." His eyes travelled all over my body. Well, maybe the nighty does come in handy.

"Such a flirt." I joked.

"Well I am how'd you put it...a sexy, rouged bad boy." He smirked and moved closer to me.

"Indeed you are." I said, flirtatiously biting my lip.

He gave a low growl and used his vamp speed to pin me against the wall. My hands were now on his firm chest. As he pressed his body against mine, I slid my hands around his neck.

We both gazed at each other for a while, just taking in each other's desire. Klaus slowly brought his pink lips down to meet mine. I melted into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied, teasing him.

He gave an annoyed but lustful moan, before grabbing my butt and squeezing it gently. I gasped and Klaus took his chance, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

Thing proceeded to get steamy until an angry cough broke us apart. Klaus pulled back. I peered around his broad body to see Rebekah scowling at us.

"I told you to get me a blood bag! Not to get hot and heavy with my brother!" She pouted at me.

"He started it." I accused, childishly.

"No, you did." Klaus shot back.

"No Klaus, it was defiantly you." I giggled.

"Yeah but you loved it." He winked.

"I'm going to finish it!" Rebekah yelled, dragging me upstairs. Turning back, I gave Klaus a wink before disappearing from sight.

Klaus was left with a rare feeling. Love. The first time he saw you, he knew you were going to be his. Always and Forever.