Kol

Your POV

It was a quiet day in Mystic Falls. Unusual so everyone was either relaxing or prepared for something to happen. I was at the Mikaelson mansion, gossiping with my best friend Rebekah. We been friends for a while now, she helped me through the process of transitioning to become a vampire.

"So Y/N, how's your love life?" She asked.

"Uggh don't remind me" I giggle. "My taste in men is just awful."

"How so?" Rebekah questioned.

"Well my last boyfriend cheated on me with my friend but don't worry! I kicked her ass." I smirked. Rebekah chuckled, her eyes lighting up, telling me she was going to try and set me up with someone.

"No Bekah! Don't you dare!" I raised my finger, pointing it at her.

"Just hear me out."

"Fine." I sighed, regretting giving in.

"What about Kol? You two have some sparks."

"No. We're just friends. Why would he like me anyway? I'm just...me." I chuckle, downing my crisp wine. Rebekah shook her head. She was right though. I did fancy Kol.

A few minutes later, the infamous bad boy himself, entered the room. He jumped on the sofa next to me. "Evening Rebekah." He nodded at Bekah. "Darling what a pleasure to see you." He winked at me.

"Hello Kol." I smiled back, holding out my glass out for Rebekah to refill and she poured more wine into the posh glass.

"So what are we gossiping about tonight?" Kol smirked.

"Rebekah here's laughing at my love life." I giggled at her. She held her hands up in surrender.

"Ok I'll admit my love life's terrible but what about you Bekah? How's things with Matt?" I asked, playfully.

Kol chuckled. I offered my wine glass to him and he gladly took a swig from it, passing me it back with a grin.

"Me and Matt are taking things slow." She confessed.

"Aww that's adorable. I'm happy for you babe." I giggled and clinked glasses with her.

"He is pretty handsome." She sighed dreamily.

I gagged as Kol chuckled. "He's not my type so I disagree." I said, taking a sip of wine once again.

"Oh and what's your type love?" Kol spoke up.

"I would have to say, I like the bad boy type. Y'know the whole leather jacket and sarcastic attitude just sits well with me."

"Well Darling, I think you just pretty much described me." Kol smirked. I laughed, blushing. I was going to say something but Kol's phone cut me off.

"Oh bloody hell!" He cursed, checking his phone. "Well as much as I would like to stay here, gossiping with you lovely ladies, it appears my idiot brothers are having problems with the witches." He informed.

Rebekah offered to help but Kol said no, winking at me before whooshing out the mansion. "The sexual tension between you two is awkward to watch." She laughed.

I flipped her off. We continued for hours drinking and chatting. I went home afterwards and passed out on my bed.

***

The next morning, I realised that I'd left my phone at the mansion and returned there to retrieve it. I knocked on the door and waited.
When the door opened, a toddler stood there with a smirk. He looked familiar, I couldn't place my finger on it.