Elijah

Dramatic Flashback *POOF* 1000 years ago

I'm a very powerful witch and being a young one was sort of difficult. My parents had both sadly died from a disease that plagued the village a few years ago so they couldn't teach me. Luckily, my mothers best friend, Esther Mikaelson, was like a mother to me so she helped me, taught me spells and control of my powers being as I was rather powerful.

I was over at her home one day, learning about spells. Her husband was away at some war. Esther had 6 children. Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, and Rebekah. I hadn't met any of her children yet. Sadly, she lost Freya to her horrible sister, Dahlia. But that's another story for another time. Sore subject you see.

"I really appreciate you helping me with these spells Mrs. Mikaelson." I thanked her politely.

"Oh please Y/N, you're like my child, please call me Esther." She chuckled with a warm smile. I nodded.

"Now show me the spell again." Esther ordered.

As I was doing the spell, a very handsome brown haired man entered the hut. "Elijah my dear, I didn't expect you back so soon." Esther said to him.

"Sorry mother, it appears I was interrupting something." He apologised, looking at me. I blushed and focus back on the spell.

"Nonsense Elijah. I was just teaching Y/N here a new spell." She explained.

Elijah nodded and approached us. "Hello there Y/N, my names Elijah. Pleasure to meet you." He greeted, kissing the back of my hand.

"Lovely to meet you too Elijah" I replied, with a curtesy.

He smiled. "I must say you're incredibly beautiful my dear."

I giggled and blushed more. "You're quite handsome also 'Lijah." I smiled more. He chuckled.

We stared at eachother for a while before another Mikaelson burst in through the door. "Elijah brother, come on! Let's go mess with Kol." He laughed. Esther playfully shook her head.

"Coming now Niklaus."

Niklaus nodded and ran out of the room. Elijah bid us farewell and left.

"It appears my son has taken a liking to you child." Esther chuckled. I giggled and blushed.

"He seems like a good man." I grin shyly.

"You'd be the perfect girl for him dear." She hinted.

I giggle and concentrated on my spell.
Elijah was always at the back of my mind though. Even though we just met he'd already had an effect on me.

Over the next few days me and Elijah bonded. We'd take walks in the forest and he'd pick flowers for me, putting them in my hair. I developed a strong crush on him. How could I not? He was the perfect gentleman.

"Y/N dear." He spoke whilst on our daily walks.

"Something wrong 'Lijah?" I ask.

He shook his head and came closer to me, taking hold of my hands. "I wish to tell you something but I'm afraid you won't feel the same." He sighed.