Elijah

"Hey Matt, can I get a white wine, coke with vodka and a gin and tonic please?" I asked Matt, who was the bartender at the Grill.

He nodded and went down the other side of the bar to make the drinks. I was here with Elena and Caroline, my best friends. We hadn't spent time together like this in a while because of all the drama. Plus I'd been away at New Orleans with my fiancée, Elijah Mikaelson.

We all sat down at the bar, Elena and Caroline next to one another and me on the corner. "So guys how've you been?" I asked with a smile.

"Well considering all the drama going on, we've been good." Elena chuckled.

"And you and Damon?

"We may or may not be together." She giggled.

I squealed in delight. "I'm so happy for you babe!" I grinned. Matt brought our drinks over and we sipped them.

"Caroline? Boyfriend?" I smirked.

"I'm following you Y/N. I've bagged myself a Mikaelson as well. Klaus to be exact." She confessed.

I high fived her. "Nice job girl!" I giggled. We didn't know but our men had entered the bar and sat down in booths, listening in our convocations.

"So Y/N, a little birdie told me that you've gotten yourself engaged." Elena laughed.

"You guessed right bitches. You're looking at the future Mrs. Elijah Mikaelson." I announce.

"This calls for a toast!" Caroline giggled, raising her glass for us to toast. We clinked glasses and downed our drinks.

"Phew, that's some good stuff." I sighed, playfully.

"So give us the details bitch!" Elena begged.

"About what?" I question innocently.

"You know what! The typical questions. How's he treat you? How is he in bed?" Elena giggled.

"Why do I have to tell you that?! He's my fiancée not yours! You have your own man." I protested, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Oh come on babe, it's just banter." Caroline smirked.

"He's very...skilful..." I say shyly.

They both burst out laughing. "Eww!" They chant in unison.

"Hey! You wanted to know!" I stated. When they didn't stop laughing. I frowned. "Matt can I get another!" I ordered, sticking my tongue out at my best friends. "Can we talk about I thing else?" I huff.

"I know! How'd things go with Katherine?" I remembered.

"We didn't manage to kill her at the Masquerade ball but we did find out something more shocking." Elena gasped.

"Am I drunk enough for this?" I ask.

She giggled. "Anyway, she had a daughter! Total shocker!" Caroline finished for Elena.

"Whoa no way! What was she like?" I question.

"Her name was Nadia. She was pretty but she was nicer than Katherine but not by much." Elena scoffed.

I nodded. "Wait was?" I point out.

"Yeah she got bit by a werewolf and died. Katherine died soon after." She added.

"Wouldn't be Mystic Fall's without some sought of supernatural drama." I giggle.

For an hour we talked and gossiped, catching up. We still hadn't noticed that Klaus, Elijah and Damon was listening in on us. They thought our conversations were fairly amusing. Elijah loved to see you having a good time. He knew you were stressed with all the drama.