Damon Part 2

Stefan's POV

It's been a week since Damon's death and I'm really worried about Y/N. She barely leaves her room, hardly eats, and doesn't see Ethan as much as she used to. I've been drowning my sorrows in alcohol. Miss Pierce has been helping me cope. I know she's a vampire, she told me. She feeds me her blood in case I get hurt or something.

I was taking a stroll in the wood, where our families graves were. I didn't care if it was dangerous, I just had to get out. I sat by my mothers grave and talked to her. The sound of twigs snapping made me turn around.

"Damon?" I said in disbelief.

"Hello brother." Be smiled.

I stood up and walked closer to him. "How? You're dead!" I questioned.

"This is going to sound strange but please listen to me. I'm a vampire." He answered.

"I believe you."

"Well that went easier then I expected." He chuckled to himself.

"I know because Miss. Pierce is a vampire as well." I explained.

"How are things at home?" He asked.

"Just horrible brother. Fathers all about this vampire slaughter plan and Y/N's not taking your death to well."

"What's wrong with her?" He tensed.

"She's not eating properly, she barely comes out of her room to see Ethan anymore. I'm really worried about her."

"My poor Y/N..." He whispered.

"You have to see her Damon. She needs you."

"No! She'll think I'm a monster!" He protested.

"She won't brother. She's too kind hearted to think that. She loves you too much!"

"Has she told Ethan about my death?"

"No she keeps telling him that your coming home soon..." I said, dryly.

"I'll sneak into her room tonight, I must see her." He planned.

After a while, we departed. I headed back to my home. I went up to my room and Katherine joined me. I told her about Damon so she comforted me.

Your POV

I sat on a chair, in front of my make up table, staring at my reflection. She looked broken.
She didn't look like me. The past week, I'd barely eaten, or even left my room. I knew Ethan was confused and upset as to why but I couldn't deal with him. He looked too much like his father and it hurt to look at him.

I changed into my white nightgown and was now brushed my hair slowly. Tears filled my eyes, but they could never spill. I put the hairbrush down to play with my wedding ring. That was until I heard a swooshing sound come from my open bedroom window. Nothing was there when I turned around so I got up and closed it. Then I turned back around, I saw my husband.

"Damon?" I gasped.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled.

"You're dead. You can't be here! I cried over you! How can you be here?!"

"Y/N dear, I want you to listen. When I tell you this I don't want you to scream, just know that I will never hurt you. Also if you never want to see me again after this I will respect your decision." He said in a calm manner.