Kol ((SMUT))

Warning: Smut!!

Tonight was the Mikaelson ball. Me and my boyfriend, Klaus were dressed up and on our way to the Mikaelson mansion. Klaus had been acting distance for the last few weeks and it really upset me so it was nice to spend time with me.

When we arrived at the mansion, me and Klaus walked in arm in arm but he didn't seem to acknowledge my presence. He just dragged me in and walked off without a word. So much for spending time together.

I stood gobsmacked for a moment but shock my head angrily, going to get a much needed drink. I took a glass of champagne from the table and sipped it greedily.

"Steady with the champagne, Darling." A voice smirked from behind me. Turning, I saw Kol standing there. Damn, that suit complimented him too damn well.

"Who cares? It's not like anyone notices me." I huffed sadly.

Kol came and stood beside me. "Now why would a gorgeous girl like you say that?" He asked with a warm smile.

I looked down at the floor and sighed. "Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner just ignores your entire existence? Cause that's pretty much my life right now."

"I can't say I have love, but if you were my girl I'd make sure to cherish you." Kol said kissing the back of my hand. I blushed and smiled at him.

The music changed and started playing; 'Only Love Can Hurt Like This' by Paloma Faith came through the speakers. "How ironic." I chuckled dryly.

Kol smirked. "May I have this dance?" He asked. I nodded playfully and we made our way to the dance floor.

Kol placed his hand on my waist and another in my hand. I put my free hand on his chest. Kol stared into my E/C eyes as we started to dance elegantly. I giggled and forgot about the whole Klaus situation.

It was nice to have some attention. For weeks, Klaus made me feel unloved and worthless. And now, Kol was making me feel beautiful and warm inside. I defiantly felt something for him and it was growing fast.

Kol suddenly let go of my hands and grabbed my waist, pulling me up into the air to spin me around. I laughed happily and placed my hands on his broad shoulders for balance.

Kol brought me back down with a big grin on his handsome face. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. We both stood there, gazing at each other for god knows how long.

Pur lips were about to meet but out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Klaus leading Caroline into a different room. As they were walking they were kissing each other. The sight broke my heart. I felt like you'd just been punched in the stomach. Kol followed my gaze and frowned.

"Y/N..."

"I...I uh h-have to g-go." I stuttered with tears in my eyes. I walked away leaving Kol calling my name. I made my way out of the mansion and drove home.

When I arrived home, the tears finally fell. I sobbed and sobbed until there was no more tears left. I slowly made my way to my bedroom. I took ny beautiful dress off and let it fall to the floor. I sighed and stepped out off it, putting it back into the wardrobe.

I walked over to ny drawers and picked out a black nighty that came down to my mid thighs. Afterwards, I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen, where I grabbed ice cream and whiskey. I slumped down on the sofa in the living room and turned on some trash T.V.

When I'd had a few whiskeys, I started on the ice cream. "Not the best combination of foods but I like it." Kol's voice smirked from behind me. 

Without looking up, I just shrugged and shoved a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "It helps with my shitty life."

Kol sat down next to me, took off his bow tie and undid a few buttons on his shirt. He relaxed and focused his attention to the TV.

"What're you doing?" I questioned.

He grabbed the ice cream and placed some in his mouth. "What sort of person would I be if I left you alone tonight?"

I thanked him and scooted closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder and hugging his strong arm. He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh, moving his thumb up and down in a comforting way.

An hour later, I lifted my head up, looking into Kol's dark eyes. I caressed his cheek and pressed my lips to his. He seemed surprised at first but kissed me back passionately. I climbed on top of his lap and he placed his hands on my hips.

I pulled back from his lips and kissed down his strong jaw line and onto his neck. I kissed and sucked on it until he moaned, making me smirk. Kol quickly flipped me over so that my back was on the sofa and he was top of you. I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started sucking and nipping at my neck, leaving marks. He found the sweet spot on my neck, resulting in me moaning his name. Kol pulled back and tugged his shirt off. I almost drooled at his muscular chest and stomach. He looked like he'd been carved by angels.

I pulled off my nightly, leaving me in my panties. Kol growled in appreciation and left wet marks along your chest, teasing my nipples. I gasped, hands fiddling with his belt before yanking it off. I undid his button and slowly pulled his zipper down.

His beautiful erection grazed my hand. Kol stood up and tugged his pants off, flinging them across the room.

"You're perfect, Y/N." Kol whispered, kissing my stomach.

"You're not so bad yourself Mikaelson."

Kol hooked his fingers around my panties and slid them off. He vamp sped me around so I was straddling him once again. He kissed me fiercely before positioning himself at ne entrance. I bit my lip as you sat down on his impressive length, crying out his name.

"Oh Kol!"

Kol groaned and grunted sexily, turning me on even more. "Fuck, Y/N you feel so good." He hissed and hardened even more. Both out bodies, pushing, pulling, grinding, and making sinful voices. It was magical. I hadn't felt anything this intimate and passionate before.

"Kol I'm gonna..."

"Me too princess." He groaned back.

A hard thrust later, I'm a moaning mess. Curse words and Kol's name fell out of my mouth. My walls tightened around him, triggering Kol's climax.

"Fuck!" He growled as he shot his warm seed deep inside of me.

I pulled off of him and sat next to him, catching my breath. After a few moments, I got up and put my nighty back on. A sharp stinging pain came from my private area.

"Sore, Love?" Kol asked, smirking.

"You're defiantly bigger than Klaus." I confessed with a wink. Kol grinned proudly.

"We need to do this more often." I giggled, snuggling into his side.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you pretty face more often, so I agree Darling."

I smiled, sitting up as I watching Kol get dressed. Kol laid back down, rested his head in my lap. I played with his soft hair until he fell asleep.

"I love you Kol." I whispered. He seemed to smile a little. I soon fell asleep too.