Kol

Hot damn! That photo! Gimme!

"Please Kol we've been walking around for hours. I wanna go home!" I whined at my boyfriend of 5 months.

He was dragging me around shop after shop buying clothes and useless things that we didn't need.

Kol, however, thought that it was really fun. See he had been in a box for centuries with a dagger in his chest to prevent him from waking up. Now he was in the modern world, fascinated by pretty much everything. Don't get me wrong I love teaching him about stuff but sometimes it was a bit overwhelming.

"Sorry love, a few more please. Then we'll go and do whatever you want." He smiled with his puppy dog eyes which he knew I couldn't resist.

I scowled at him but eventually gave in. "Fine! I hate it when you do that eye thing." I huffed. Kol smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a sport shop.

"Kol you don't play sport, what're we doing here?" I questioned as he pulled me down the aisle.

He stopped at a rack of baseball bats. "I need a new baseball bat...cause y'know my last on broke." He trailed off, acting innocent.

"More like it snapped when you hit Damon with it." I giggled.

Kol smirked and turned to me. "Yeah but you love me." He said as he pulled me into an embrace.

I chuckled and kissed his intoxicating lips. It didn't last long cause Kol picked up a baseball bat and stood back. He's hands gripped the bottom tightly and rubbed around trying to get it in the right position. I folded my arms across my chest and put my weight in my left hip.

I have to say, Kol did look hot swinging it around. I could see his muscles flex underneath his t-shirt that complimented his broad structure perfectly. Biting my lip, I let my eyes wonder all over his god like body. Damn this man was gorgeous. And he was all mine.

Kol noticed me staring and lifted an eyebrow. "See something you like love?" He smirked.

"I would buy it but it appears that it's already mine." I giggled.

Kol playfully scoffed and walked away to buy the bat. I stared at his butt as he walked away. "Staring's rude love." He said, not looking back.

"I'll be outside hot stuff." I chuckled and went outside.

I lent my back against the wall and waited for my boyfriend. He just loved to tease me. I wanted revenge. I wanted to make him feel like I feel when he teases me. My eyes flickered to a shop. Then my eyes lit up. This was perfect. I totally had a plan.

Kol whistled as he walked out. "Hey babe." I said, happily.

"Whoa love, why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Can a girl be happy to see her boyfriend?" I smiled evilly.

Kol looked at me, trying to deduce what I was planning. "Mmm ok, you want to go home now? I've got everything I need." He grinned.

"Actually, I need a few things. Follow me." I linked his arm with mine and led him towards Victoria Secrets. His eyes widened as he realised my plan. I mentally cheered. This was going to be awesome.

We walked in and I pulled him towards the panty section. I flicked through the lacy panties till I found some I liked. It was a white thong with a cheese string back for the butt. I held it up so Kol could get a good look.

"What do you think sweetie? I think it's really sexy." I grinned.

Kol shuffled on his feet awkwardly and tried to look elsewhere. "Y-yeah it's nice Darling." He stuttered.

My plan was working. "Really? Well let's buy it." I announced. Kol looked at the floor.

"Great well let's go love." He chuckled awkwardly and made his way to the exit.

I grabbed his wrist and brought him back. "Not yet, I'm not finished." I giggled and dragged him to the bra section. Kol coughed nervously.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked, playfully.

"N-nothing, I'm totally okay!" He acted like everything was fine.

I smiled and nodded, turning back to the bras. I found on that matches the white thong. "Oh this ones cute." I squealed and Kol looked at it.

"I think it'd fit my boobs perfectly." I said, holding it up to my breasts.

Kol moved a bag he had in his hand, to cover his bottom half. Probably hiding his bulge. I smirked and he got flustered.

"Are you sure you're ok? You seem distracted." I teased.

Kol quickly nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ok if you're sure. Anyway, I was thinking that we should look at the corsets next." I explained. Kol's eyes widened and his grip on the bag became more firm. I giggled at his reactions.

In the corset section, Kol became more and more awkward. God I love this. A picked a black lacy corset and strolled to the changing rooms with Kol slowly dragging behind me. I fitted the corset perfectly. You could see the top half of my breasts which I know would excite Kol. The waist was a little tight but I didn't mind.

I stepped out of the changing room and saw that Kol was sat down waiting for me. "What do you think Kol? Hot right?" I winked.

Kol stared at my chest. I smirked and spun around. "You look beautiful Darling." Kol smiled.

He was becoming more cocky so I quickly acted. "Well I'm going to buy it, so I need to take it off. Do you mind untying the ribbon?" I said seductively, turning so my back facing him.

Kol approached me and guided his hands to the ribbon. I felt the tight corset loosen and I. held it to my chest so I was covered. I faced Kol and gave him a kiss before returning to the changing room to put my clothes back on.

Afterwards, I payed for the clothes and we left the mall. The car ride was silent apart from the soft voice of Ed Sheeran singing. I glanced over at Kol who was driving. He hummed the tune and focused on the road. He was so handsome. I loved him so much.

"See something you like love?" He snickered. 

"I think you did today. Quite a lot actually." I joked flirtatiously. Kol blushed. "Is the mighty Kol Mikaelson blushing?" I asked, dramatically.

What? No!" He protested.

"Sure you're not. However you do look cute."

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome and fierce."

"Whatever you say big boy." I giggled. Kol smirked.

When we got home, we packed all the shopping away. I changed into my new bra and thong and went to find Kol. He was in the kitchen, drinking a blood bag. When he saw me he stopped what he was doing and froze. I giggled and strolled over to him, putting my arms around his neck.

"You like?" I smiled. He nodded.

Kol wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to his body. "I quite enjoyed you teasing me today love. You're almost as good as me. But right now I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He growled.

I gasped and smashed my lips onto his. His big hands reached under my thighs, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you Kol." I whispered while kissing his neck.

"I love you more Darling." He groaned. Kol was right. I couldn't walk the next day.