Enzo

I was sitting in my living room, laying on the floor, facing the TV. I would sit on the sofa but I was so engrossed in my favourite TV show, The Vampire Journals, to care. I'd been binge watching it for a few hours now.

It was a really cool show but it was slightly odd. Like the plot and the characters were very similar to us in real life. I shook it off and continued watching. An hour later and my handsome boyfriend, Enzo, entered the house.

"Hello gorgeous." He said in a low voice.

I waved at him not taking my eyes from the screen. "You still watching that show?" He chuckled. I hummed in response. Enzo came over and sat down next to me. He watched it with me for a few minutes.

"What's going on?" He asked curious.

"Well, that girl there, her names Eleanor and she's kinda in this love triangle with these two brothers, Stephen and Damian. There're both vampires. Anyway, Damian's best friend from like 50 years ago has just come back. They were both in this creepy torture thing together. His names Lorenzi and he's trying to encourage Damian to go on a killing rampage but Eleanor like 'don't do it! I sort of love you, but I'm a slut and I love Stephen too'." I explained.

Enzo was processing all of this. "So this is kinda like our lives." He smirked. I nod.

"So who's your favourite character?" He questioned.

"I would have to say Lorenzi, cause he's kinda like you. He's good looking, cocky, has a sexy accent." Enzo chuckled.

"Thanks love, I'm going to get a blood bag. You want one?" He asked. I nod staring at the TV.

Enzo left the room. "WHOA OMG!" I yelled.

Enzo came running in. "What's wrong?"

"Eleanor and Damian just kissed!!" I exclaimed.

Enzo let out a huge breath. "I thought some thing bad happened love!"

"It did Enzo! Stephen caught them!" I said dramatically. "Gorgeous I think you're addicted to the show." He laughed, passing me a blood bag.

The show finished and I turned my attention back to my British boyfriend. "Trust me babe, if you watched it you would be too!" I giggled.

Enzo smirked and took a swig of blood. I did the same and the dark veins came out from my eyes. "So what've you been doing today?" I smiled at him.

"Me and Damon went to the grill for a few drinks. He's all loved up about Elena and he won't shut up talking about her." He sighed.

"Eww they're so much drama. But I do think her and Damon make a better couple that her and Stefan."

He nodded in agreement. "I'm happy for him though. Lately he been all depressed and shit but Elena's really cheered him up." Enzo smiled.

I giggled at him and he gave me a questioning look. "It's nice to see you all mushy over your friends." I explain.

"Hey! I'm not mushy! I'm a badass bloody vampire love not Edward Cullen!" He protested. I was laughing my ass off at that point.

Enzo growled and vamp sped over to me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Say I'm a badass vampire, who's handsome and sexy as hell or I won't let you down." He ordered, playfully. I remained quiet.

Suddenly Enzo snacked my butt causing me to squeal. "Put me down you arsehole!" I laughed.

"Ouch that hurts love." He chuckled and smacked my behind once again.

I smacked his in return. "Say it gorgeous other wise you'll be stuck like this forever." He teased.

"Fine!...You're a badass vampire who's handsome and sexy as hell. Now as much as I like your nice arse, can you let me down?" I huffed.

He smirked as he returned my feet to the ground. I folded my arms across my chest and looked at him sternly. "You love me." He said poking my cheek.

"You're so lucky I do." I giggle and punch his firm chest playfully.

I sat back on the sofa and drank from my blood bag. Enzo slumped on the sofa, resting his head on my lap. He looked up at me and I started playing with his soft hair.

"God you're gorgeous."

I blushed and smiled. "God you're so cheesy, I want to puke." I joke.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He continued.

"I guess I just have a thing for accents." I shrug with a giggle. He chuckled.

"Should I be worried about Klaus and Kol then? They have accents too." He stated.

"They might have accents but I don't want them. I want you. No original or TV show character could change that so don't worry your handsome face." I told him.

Enzo grinned and leaned up to kiss me. I kissed him back. Fireworks and electricity went off in my stomach every time I touched him.

He pulled back and caressed my cheek. "I love you so much gorgeous. You make me so happy.
You're so beautiful and amazing. I'm so lucky to have you all to myself."

I smiled and kissed him again. "Why are you so lovey dovey tonight? Not that I'm complaining."

"Well I uh, Y/F/N will you do me the incredible honour of becoming my gorgeous wife?" He proposed, pulling out a sparkly ring.

I gasped and looked at the pretty diamond encrusted ring he had in his big hand. I felt like I was going to faint. Tears fell down my eyes as I gave him a big fat;

"YES!"

He broke out into the biggest grin I'd ever seen on his face. "Yes yes yes! A thousand times!" I repeated.

Enzo chuckled, sliding the engagement ring onto my finger. "You've made me luckiest man in the world." He sniffed, engulfing me in a big bear hug.

I cried happy tears as I hugged him back. "I love you Enzo!"

His grip tightened. "I love you so much more Gorgeous."

I pulled back and kissed him hard. We had a little make out session and things got steamy fast. Enzo slung me over his shoulder again, carrying me towards our bedroom. I squealed and slapped his butt.

"Put me down!" I giggle.

"Okay." He said, placing me down on our shared bed. I huffed playfully as he hovered over me, kissing down my neck.

"Mrs. Enzo, I like it." He breathed into my neck.

"I love it." I moaned as he found my sweet spot. This man was amazing and now I was going to marry him! My life was perfect.