Elijah

Warning: Slight Smut!!

Dressed in my long sleeved, grey, skater skirt, dress, I walked into the Mikaelson household. I was a close friend of the family so they didn't mind me entering by myself. I was especially close to the the eldest Mikaelson, Elijah. He was my best friend, who I had a crush on.

I sighed and slumped down into the comfy, expensive looking sofa, rubbing my temples. After a few moments, Elijah elegantly walked into the room. "How'd the date go?" He asked politely, sitting down next to me.

"Don't remind me!" I huffed, making Elijah chuckle.

"That bad, huh?" He smirked. I groaned in responds.

"What happened?" He smiled.

"Well firstly, he wasn't even polite! He chewed with his mouth open which was disgusting. Then he started to flirt with other women right in front of me. Then he got drunk and spilled his drink all over me which explains why I smell like cheap alcohol, sorry about that. Afterwards he made me pay for the meal and when we got outside he was like 'what's your name?' I was so furious that I slapped him really hard and walked off." I told him.

"I'm deeply sorry for you Y/N." Elijah said, passing me a glass of wine.

"Thanks Elijah, you always know how to make me feel better." I giggled and sipped the delicious crisp wine.

"Happy to help." He chuckled.

"I'm going to be single forever." I sighed, dramatically and leaned back into the sofa.

"Don't say that Y/N. That obnoxious thing for a man didn't deserve someone as beautiful and amazing as you." Elijah squeezed my hand in a comforting way.

I rested my head against his shoulder.
"You really think all that about me?" I grinned.

"Yes Y/N. How could I not? I've been alive for over 1000 years now and you're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon." He confessed. Then he said something I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that Elijah?"

"Iloveyou."

"What? You're speaking too fast."

"I...love you Y/N." he admitted, looking away.

I took my head off of his shoulder and stared at him. He watched the floor like it was really interesting. "Elijah, look at me."

He moved his head slightly but didn't meet my gaze. "Look at me" I said softly.

Elijah's eyes burned into mine. "Look if you don't feel the same way then I can respect that." He said emotionless. I giggled at him. "What?" Elijah asked.

"I love you too." I smiled. Elijah's face was confused. It was kinda adorable.

"I only went on those horrible dates to try and get my mind off of you. But I couldn't." I chuckled.

Elijah was silent for a while. "Earth to Elijah." I said, waving my hand in front of his handsome face. He snapped out of his daze and cupped my cheek with his big hand.

I smiled at him. "I love you Elijah."

Elijah crashed his lips onto mine. I was taken back but soon realised what was happening. Elijah Mikaelson, the man who I love since I first set eyes on him, was kissing me. I kissed back and the kiss grow more and more passionate. Elijah wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and I did the same but around his neck.

Gently, Elijah pushed me down on the sofa so that he was hovering over me. I smiled into the kiss and he did the same. He pulled back and whispered in a seductive voice; "I love you so much Y/N."

He kissed my swollen lips again and I slid my hands into his soft hair, making him grunt a little.

He broke the kiss and started kissing my cheek, moving down to my jaw and then my neck. He bit and sucked on my neck until he found my sweet spot, causing me to moan. I felt him smirk as he attached his addictive lips onto my skin again. I know I'd have marks after we'd done but I didn't care. It showed I was his.

I began unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt and tugged it off of him, revealing his broad shoulders, muscular chest and toned stomach with his hard 6 pack. Jeez this man was sexy. I bit my lip as Elijah's hands found the hem of my dress and pulled it up, leaving me in my bra and panties. Elijah growled in approval.

He kissed my lips again and yanked at his belt, unbuckling it. I could already see the bulge in his Italian made trousers and I have to say, it was impressive. His belt was undone and his zipper was down. Elijah was about to pull them
down but we were rudely interrupted by the one and only Klaus.

"Whoa brother, not in the living room please. Anybody could just walk in." He smirked.

"Anybody just did." I snapped.

"Ohh feisty, I can see why you like her brother."

Elijah scoffed and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Where are we going?" I asked as he started walking.

"To finish what we started Darling." He whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Klaus waved at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. Klaus pretended to be hurt and shook his head, walking off. I turned my attention back to Elijah. I smirked and started leaving kisses down his neck. He groaned and he vamp sped us into his room. He flung me into the bed and hovered over me.

"What are you doing to me?" He chuckled.

I giggled and looked at him innocently. "Excuse me Mr. Mikaelson but I do believe the question is, what're you going to do with me?" I winked.

"God I love you." He grinned.

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Be mine?" He asked as he kissed my collarbone.

"Always and forever." I answered softly. This was going to be an incredible relationship, I could feel it.