Damon

As I was making dinner, my boyfriend Tyler entered the room. He looked pissed and took a beer out of the fridge, taking a large swig. 

"What's wrong babe?" I asked. He didn't reply, he just looked really annoyed.

Stepping closer to him, I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Sweetie what's wrong?"

Tyler tensed up and used his hybrid strength and push me across the room unexpectedly. "JUST SHUT UP! YOU'RE A CHEATING WHORE!"

"Tyler I don't know what you're talking about! I've never cheated on you!" I whimpered, trying to get up but the impact of me hitting the wall had done damage to my human body.

"Yes you do! You've been fucking Klaus!" He shouted. "We're so done! Get the hell out of my house before I kill you!"

I struggled to get up but when I finally did, I limped out of the house and called Elena.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" She said in a cheery tone.

I sniffed and whimpered. "Y/N?! What's wrong?!"

I could hear Stefan and Damon in the background asking as well.  "C-can you p-pick me up?"

"Sure where are you sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm outside Tyler's house." I sobbed, shivering from the cold night air.

"I'll be there in 5." She hung up. I sunk down on the concrete floor and cried.

5 minutes later, Elena pulled up in her car. She ran out and hugged me. "Come on Y/N. Let's get you in the car." She cooed and guided me into the car. The car journey was silent apart from my quiet sobs.

Elena drove to the Salvatore house and helped me into the house. She knew I was hurt and carefully walked me to the sofa. I winced as I sat down.

Stefan and Damon ran in. "What happened?" Damon asked as he sat next to me.

"T-Tyler accused me of c-cheating with Klaus and pushed me across the room with his hybrid power. He called me a cheating whore, broke up with me and kicked me out. I think I might have a broken rib." I grimaced in pain, tears stinging my eyes.

Damon's eyes flashed with anger. He'd always loved you from the very first moment he saw you. Seeing you with Tyler made him jealous.

"Can I kill him?" He asked, trying to make me laugh. I smiled a little but frowned in pain.

"It hurts so much." I whined.

Damon used his vamp speed and brought me some painkillers and a glass of water. "Thanks Damon." I said softly, taking the pills.

"I can't believe Tyler did this! I'm going to talk to him. Can you come with me Stefan?" Elena questioned Stefan. He nodded.

"I'll come too." Damon said getting up.

"No you stay here with Y/N. Make sure she's okay." Elena told Damon.

"Fine but give that dick a piece of mind for me." He smirked. Elena laughed and walked out.

Damon sat down next to me again and started cracking his cheesy jokes. He always made me feel better. "I think my backs bruised. Can you take a look for me." I asked Damon. He hesitated for a moment but nodded.

I turned to so that my back was towards him and lifted up my shirt. He moved my hair out of the way gently. His touch made me tingle all over. "So beautiful."

"Did you say something?"

"Erm no...There is a small bruise but it should heal quick." He explained.

I pulled my shirt back down and turned back to him. "Thanks Dr. Damon." I giggle.

"Anything for a beautiful patient such as yourself." He chuckled with a blush.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"I...um...yes." He coughed awkwardly.

"You look cute when you're awkward." I smile and kiss his cheek.

He chuckled and pulled me into a soft embrace. I buried my face into his chest and breathed in his scent. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I know this might sound sudden but I love you Y/N. I've loved you since the moment I saw you." Damon confessed and I lent up, ignoring the pain. I placed a hand on his cheek and pressed my lips to meet his.

My lips moved in sync with his. They fitted together perfectly like they were built for each other. When I pulled back, I cuddled into him then fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe and protected when I'm with Damon. Tyler was out of my mind and the only thing I could focus on was Damon.