Elijah

Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. My dad kept complaining that I'm always on my phone. But little does he know I'm writing one shots about ma boyfriends.

Imagine: You turn off your humanity because your best friend (Y/B/F) dies.
Once again, italics mean flashback.

"What're we doing here Y/N?!" Y/B/F panicked. We were trapped in a dirty jail cell, I was chained up to a wall, she was sat on a chair with her wrist tied to the arm rests. "I-I don't know Y/B/F." I looked around. My chains were laid with vervain which stung like a bitch.

"Do you think you could use your witchy powers to try and get us out?" I questioned. She was a witch but not a very good one. A rather clumsy one, but that's what I love about her. "You know I hate it when you call my magic that." she giggled.

I was practically a female version of Kol whilst she was another version of Bonnie, just less powerful. "I know but try anyway." I smirked, pulling on my chains. The vervain burned my wrists. "Shit! That was a bad idea." I grunt. Y/B/F chuckled at me. "Oh that was funny was it?" I raise my eyebrow, playfully.

"How many years of being a vampire and you still think you can escape vervain?" She laughed. "If you haven't noticed, I'm very stupid." I joke. Y/B/F gave a sarcastic look that said 'really?'. "You are so lucky I love you." I giggle.

After hours of trying everything to escape, a man came in. "Evening ladies." he smirked. I looked at him up and down. "See something you like sugartits?" he winked.
"Nah just trying to decide if I want to tear your head off and shove it up your arse or reach down your horrid throat and pull out your spleen." I smile innocently.

The man smirked, he came over to me and grabbed my face with his hand. He smashed his chapped lips onto mine. I nearly gagged. He let go about 10 seconds later. "Add lip balm and toothpaste to your shopping list." I snarl at him. Y/B/F quietly giggled.

The man slapped me hard across the face.
Y/B/F gasped. "I think your pretty little face needs to be thought a lesson."
"And how are you going to do that shitface?" I scoff. He backed away and moved towards
Y/B/F.

My eyes widened. "Don't you dare touch her!" He ignored me and made his way behind
Y/F/N. I struggled in my chains, trying to break the loose. Y/B/F had sheer terror in her eyes. The man pulled out a pocket knife and ran it along his finger tips gently, making the atmosphere tense.

"Why are you doing this?" My eyes burned metaphorical holes in his head. "No particular reason. I just don't like the supernatural." he shrugged. He moved the blade down to
Y/B/F's throat. She whimpered out. "Y/N." letting tears escape her eyes.

"Please don't hurt her! I'll do anything!" I begged, eyes not leaving Y/B/F's. "Sorry vampy, not interested." He chuckled, slitting Y/B/F throat. I screamed as the blood poured from her throat. Her eyes filled with terror. "I'm so sorry!" I cried to to her. She smiled as if to understand. Her face paled and she collapsed in her seat. She was now dead forever.

I thrashed and tugged at my chains, not caring if the vervain burned. Nothing could compare to the emotional pain I felt. I'd just lost my best friend. My sister, my family. The man smirked at my pain.

Suddenly, Elijah burst into the room, dressed in one of his many suits. The man jumped back into a corner. Elijah saw Y/B/F's body and saddened. He turned to me and freed me from my chains. I rubbed my wrists. Elijah went to kill the man but I intervened.