Kol

"Y/N, this is Ashton, my boyfriend. Ashton this is Y/N, my best friend." Rebekah introduced us.

She had been dating Ashton for a few weeks now and she was head over heals for him. "Hello Ashton, nice to finally meet you." I smile, holding out my hand.

"You too." He smirked, shaking my hand.

Ashton seemed like a nice guy. However I got an off feeling about him. The way he looked at me when he was flirting with Rebekah gave me the chills. It was like I was a slab of juicy meat and he was a hungry dog. Being a vampire, I could take him so I wasn't scared.

"So how'd you guys meet?" I asked.

"We met in a club." Rebekah answered.

'Of course they did.' I huff in my head.

"Wow. You two make an adorable couple." I giggle, trying not to vomit.

"Thanks Y/N. I gotta use the ladies room. Back in a minute babe." She told Ashton. He nodded and looked at her butt as she walked away. Douchebag.

Ashton flipped his hair and grinned at me. "So you're looking good tonight sugertits."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, angrily.

"You're looking hot as hell." He repeated.

"I don't think you should be saying that douche bag. You're dating Rebekah." I reminded him.

He shrugged and sat close to me, resting his hand on my inner thigh. I flinched and tried to move away from him but his grasp tightened, making me wince.

"Yeah but you're way hotter then her. I'm hard just looking at you." He winked.

I was about to say something but he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine. Using my vamp speed, I pulled away from his disgusting mouth. I back away from him.

"You're a disgusting piece of shit." I snarled, wiping my mouth disgusted.

"Oh come on Sugertits, admit it you want me just as much as I want you. I mean you are a whore after all." He chuckled, eyeing my cleavage. That was it. I couldn't take his horny gaze or flirtatious remarks. He was a prick and he knew it.

I vamp sped towards him, grabbing his neck and snapping it like a small twig. "Nobody calls me a whore and lives." I growl at his corpse.

A loud gasp made me spin around. Rebekah was stood there, staring at her now dead boyfriend. "Bekah, I can explain." I started.

"YOU MURDERED MY BOYFRIEND!" She yelled.

"What the bloody hell is the yelling about?" Kol's voice echoed throughout the room.

Shit! Kol was my crush. I'd loved him ever since I'd laid eyes on his god like face. His eyes widened as he saw Ashton's corpses. "You bitch! I can't believe you did this!" Bekah barked, fangs blearing.

"I had good reason!! He came onto me! It's not my fault you're boyfriend was a fuckboy!" I blurted at her.

She pinned me up against the wall by my neck and applied lots of pressure. "NO!! YOU'RE LYING!! YOU PROBABLY FLIRTED WITH HIM!! WHY CANT YOU KEEP YOU'RE SLUTTY HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Rebekah cried. She loosened her hands a little and I saw my opportunity.

I broke her arm and whilst she screamed in pain, I vamp sped to the other side of the room. Bekah popped her arm back into place and launched at me. Kol quickly caught her, holding her back. "Sister, calm down!" He ordered. She didn't listen. Once she broke free from Kol's grasp, she came at me again.