Kol

I sat in the living room cradling mine and Kol's baby girl, Ashley. It was her bedtime and I was humming her to sleep. She started to fall asleep until my husband Kol and Dean, our 3 year old son came running in.

"Y/N love! Help me! He's he's going to kill me." Kol chuckled running away from Dean who was chasing him. Dean giggled and grabbed his fathers legs. Kol fell to the ground and pretended to be in pain.

"Alright you two. I don't want either of my boys getting hurt, so stop messing around! You woke Ashley up!" I scowled.

Kol sat up and lent towards Dean. "Mama vamps giving us the death glare." Dean giggled.

"Since you woke her up, you can do the honour of putting her in her crib." I gently passed Ashley over to Kol and picked up Dean, placing him on my hip. "I'll take this handsome boy to bed." I smiled giving him Eskimo kisses.

"Can you take this handsome man to bed?" Kol smirked quietly.

"If he's lucky." I winked at him.

"Eww mommy daddy, gross!" Dean whined burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I giggled and stroked his back. "Come on then sweetie, let's get you to bed." I said walking towards his room.

After getting him changed into his pyjamas, he snuggled down in bed and pulled the covers up to his chin. "Story mommy!" He begged, with a cheeky grin.

"You look so much like your father when you do that." I told him. Little did you know that Kol was outside listening.

"So what story would you like?" I asked him.

"The one about you and daddy." He pleaded.

"Once upon a time, in a far away land known as Mystic Falls there was a girl, and one day she was walking home when she was attack by a scary vampire. The girl thought that she was going to die, until a handsome and charming man rescued her. She became very grateful even though he was rather cocky. Then the handsome man asked her out on a date and the girl started to fall in love with him. To her surprise, the man fell in love with her too. They had an amazing relationship for years and then the man asked the girl to marry him. The girl of course said yes and later on they had 2 beautiful children whom they love with all their hearts. And they all lived happily ever after." I kissed Dean's fore head.

"Goodnight mommy." Dean said sleepily.

"Goodnight Babyboy." I said turning off the light and walking out the door. A pair of strong around my waist.

I giggled and sank back deepening the embrace. "Hey babe."

"Nice story Darling. That man sounds incredibly good looking." Kol smirked.

"He is but he's so up his own arse it's unreal." I laughed.

He tightened his grip on me and started nipping on my neck. "I'd know who's arse I'd like to be up."

I blushed and bit my lip, holding in a moan. "Kol you're such a flirt."

"Are you complaining?" He smirked. He ran his hands under my shirt and squeezed my breasts.

"Definitely not." I gasped.

"Well come on then love, we have a bed waiting for us." He groaned and vamp sped me towards our bedroom.