Damon

"So how'd you do?" Elena asked as I walked out of the grille.

"Well I was a bit nervous at first but..." I trailed off, making Elena's look saddened.

"I got the job!" I squeal.

Elena giggled and hugged me tight. She had been my best friend ever since I'd arrived in Mystic Falls.

I learned about the supernatural from her. It was strange to think that Mystic Falls was full of vampires, witches and werewolves. I was just a normal human like Matt. Elena was a vampire. Bonnie a witch and Tyler a werewolf.
I have some out of the ordinary friends.

I'd recently applied for a job at the Grill cause I need money to pay bills and all that crap. Now, after the job interview, I'd got the job. I was ecstatic! My job was a bartender. I was tough so I could deal with the drunk idiots.

The next evening was my first night on the job and I was excited. I dressed in my work uniform which consisted of a white t-shirt with the Mystic Grill logo at the breast, a black skirt that was far too short but it was the skirt they gave me so I had to deal with it and grey tennis shoes.

I got behind the bar and began cleaning the counter with a rag. When I looked up the grill was beginning to fill up with dozens of people.
Some made their way into booths and others came to the bar. I served the people at the bar and smiled. They seemed to enjoy the friendly service I gave them because they tipped me.

I was wiping the counter again cause some jackass spilled their drink all over. Somebody sat down on a stool on the other side of the bar. When is finished cleaning the spillage, I turned to serve the person. My eyes widened as I saw him.

He was a middle aged man with icy blue eyes, Raven black hair and a smirk which just screamed sexy. "What can I get you?" I asked politely.

His blue eyes roamed all over my body before answering. "Bourbon and your phone number." He smirked.

"Yes to the first, no to the second." I scoffed playfully, making him a bourbon and placing it in front of him.

He paid for the drink, keeping that smirk plastered in his face. "Damon. Damon Salvatore." He introduced himself.

"Y/N, nice to meet you Damon." I smiled, turning to serve another customer.

Damon's eyes never left me. "Can I ask why you are staring?" I questioned.

"Because you're beautiful." He winked.

"You're a real flirt y'know that right?"

"Only when attractive women are involved."

I chuckled a little and returned back to work. Damon stayed for a few hours, talking and flirting with me.

We became friends rather quickly. "So you're an 170 year old vampire?"

"Yes beautiful. You don't seem too surprised."

"Well I've known about the supernatural for a while now so I'm sort of used to it."

"So you're not scared of me?" Damon smirked.

"Nope. You may be a vamp but really all I see is a cocky, flirtatious, bad boy."

"I like you. You don't take any of my shit." He chuckled.

I nod and refill his drink. "On the house." I wink. "Just don't tell anyone."